"I just wanna see you, I just wanna see you!"

The ending was smooth and the audience were moved to tears. It seemed as though good music had this sort of effect. The Twelve could feel it as well. The message and the notes had slowly crept in their hearts. Performing live was another thing. The connection with the people they were playing for was a different but satisfying feeling.

The last beat was dropped and they all took a few moments to breathe.

"Guys, we have to be careful." Valeriana leaned forward to warn the Twelve the moment she could. Corvan seemed to have heard her, his eyes raking across the arena. With the chaos among the crowd, it was hard to determine whether or not anything suspicious was happening.

"Where?" Rowe asked her.

She shook her head. "There's something, though. I'm sure of it."

Their guards were up from the very start but it rose even more.

"I hope some of you got encouraged by that song." Tamara smiled at them. "When Valeriana first came here, I was wondering what sort of life humans lead. One thing I've learned so far is they're no different. If they can produce such good music and movies, what sort of people are they? I'll want to visit Earth at least once these days!"

"Movies?" echoed people.

"Yeah, that's a story for another time. For now, let's end this all with Long Live!"

Zion hit the guitar at that along with Charles and Rowe. Calm as it was, they all joined along. Tamara took a deep breath and prepared herself for the first line.

"I said remember this moment in the back of my mind." The way she said it was beseeching, as though she was burying this very scene in the deepest recesses of her brain like what the song entailed. "The time we stood with our shaking hands, the crowds in stands went wild."

Valeriana felt herself smile with everyone else. Her hands were steady and she had yet to come in, so she took her time. Still, this aura . . .

"You held your head like a hero on a history book page. It was the end of a decade but the start of an age!" The drum beats rolled in, slow and soft.

The beat was amplified and the energy skyrocketed. They all braced themselves for the shift in the gear but maintained the music's delicateness, like handling sweet and fragile memories.

"Long live the walls we crashed through. How the kingdom lights shined just for me and you. I was screaming long live all the magic we made. And bring on all the pretenders! I'm not afraid."

They all cheered.

"Long live all the mountains we moved. I had the time of my life fighting demons with you! I was screaming long live that look on your face! And bring on all the pretenders! One day, we will be remembered . . ."

The audience joined in with the long live chorus, but they were unable to pick up just yet. Even so, the way they were moving with the music was more than gratifying. The Twelve were further determined to amp up their performance.

"Hold on to spinning around. Confetti falls to the ground. May these memories break our fall!"

The music toned down and an emotional bridge came in. Corvan carefully ran his fingers down the piano. He had a few moments to himself before Valeriana subtly entered in the background.