Chapter 12: Love, Fights, And Mysterious Girls

Start from the beginning

"Hodie. Statim. Quam primum. Tam potens est ut dicis, si opus est, quomodo potest esse periculo powerful.If illa potentior." (Today. Immediately. As soon as possible. If she's as powerful as you say she is I need to see how powerful.If she's too powerful she can be a grave danger.) My mother warned.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah matrem Impetravi. Nunc videamus si veniat ibo." (yeah yeah yeah mother I got it. I'll go see if she will come right now) I said rolling my eyes. My mother shook her finger at me and shook her head chuckling. Oh did I mention my mother only speaks latin?

*Justin's P.O.V*

Why did I do that? Why did I snap at her? My 'commitment issues' are not her problem and there I go and snap at her. Gosh I'm such a freakin idiot. I ran through the woods at full wolf speed. Well as fast as I can get while I'm in my human form. I didn't want any problems with the pack that Cassidy was telling me about. Suddenly I tripped over a foot and went tumbling. I groaned a little as I sat up. What the hell was that?

I heard a ruffling in the bushes and saw a blur of a figure rush past me. I looked around confused. I sniffed the air trying to decipher whether or not there was a supernatural creature messing with me. I heard a giggle from up in the trees and then a figure plopped down beside me. It was a girl. A girl all too familiar for my taste. She giggled again and trailed her fingers along my shoulder. She smelled like a...wolf?

"What's wrong Justin? Cat got your tongue?" she said. I moved away from her uncomfortably. Who the hell is she and why does she know my name?

"Uh do I know you?" I asked unsurely. She nodded.

"Oh come on how can you not remember your girlfriend." She said smirking. My eyes popped out of my head. Girlfriend? I don't remember having any girlfriends. Then again I don't remember much about my childhood only snipits from my highschool year and even those are kinda fuzzy. I lived a very loner type life. Cassidy was the first girl I ever had a relationship with. I wasn't gonna lie though a lot of girls tried to snag me I just never complied.

"Excuse me?" I said looking at her like she had six arms. She glared at me.

"She said you wouldn't remember me..." She said walking in a circle around me. What the hell is she talking about!? "I took this job hoping she was wrong...but she's never wrong." I gulped as she put a finger under my chin and stroked it. She then straddled my lap and stared at me suductively.  " You could never resist me." she said. After about five minutes of her staring me down she brought her lips to mine. I'm not gonna lie for about a second I was in heaven. I may have liked it a tad bit but my mind snapped me back to reality.

I pushed her off of me and wiped my lips. She looked up and smirked at me

"What the hell?!??!" I exclaimed standing up and brushing the dirt off my clothes. Her smirk faded and a frown replaced it.

"Ugh alright alright I'll leave him alone...for now.." She said,

"Who are you talking to?" I asked. Dam this was one crazy ass bitch. She ignored me and continued to have this conversation with herself then she finally looked at me. She smiled.

"Until next time baby.." She whispered and left swiftly. A cold wind replaced the area she was standing in. The funny thing was I felt relieved and...free? I had felt trapped when she was here. It was like my body allowed me to move but not to run away from her. It was like her presence trapped me and I couldn't run.

I shook my thoughts and headed back to Cassidy's house. I really needed to see her. Now more than ever.

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

I was sitting on the couch eating a frozen burrito I had heated up in the microwave when Justin came bursting in. He looked flushed. I swallowed the pice in my mouth and palced the rest back on my plate. I stared at him curiously.

"Are you oka-" I started but he cut me off by running over and pressing his lips on mine. It was nice. I kissed him back and he moaned against my lips. I smiled and he finally pulled away.

"I'm sorry." he said but I was still a little dazed from the kiss.

"About what?" I asked breathlessly.

"Earlier." he said smirking at my reaction to his kiss. I gave him a mock glare and hugged him.

"It's alright." I said. My voice was muffled against his chest. He grabbed my butt, which startled me, and lifted me up carrying me to the couch. He sat down and put me beside him. I put my legs on his lap and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"So whatcha been up to?" he asked.

"Well I was eating but....." I trailed off as I stared at my now cold burrito. Justin followed my gaze and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry. How about we go get some real food?" he asked. I thought about his idea. Well I was hungry.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked. He rubbed my leg as he thought.

"Hmmmm well I do know this awesome pizza place. The food is amazing and they have the best burgers." he said.

"Oh ok cool lets do it." I said standing up. He smirked at me. "What?" I asked confused.

"Uh you might wanna put some clothes on first.." He said eyeing me up and down. I looked down at my attire. I blushed immediately. I was in a oversized t-shirt, my underwear and socks. I completely forgot. Justin laughed as he followed me to my room.

I threw on some leggings and some converse and a slightly oversized navy blue sweatshirt. I put my hair in a quick bun and 'stole' one on Justin's jackets. They were really warm and comfy. Plus the weather is getting colder.

"Hey isn't that my jacket?" He asked. More like whined.

"Come on Justin you have way more than this one jacket. Plus its nice and warm and cozy and it smells like you. Now stop being a baby and lets go." I said tugging on his arm. "Lead the way." I said as we headed out the door.

"Hop on my back." He said smiling.

"Justin I'm perfectly capable of running by myself." I said crossing my arms in protest. He rolled his eyes.

"I never said you weren't I was just trying to do something nice. Now come on I'm hungry." He said gesturing to his back again. I rolled my eyes and hopped on. We flew in the afternoon breeze.