X- Suprise

As I dressed after my bath I thought hard about Myranda's words. He was going to kill me after I gave him a child? He'll get bored of me? "How do I keep him interested in me?" I asked Myranda as she brushed my hair.

"You think I'm going to just tell you?" Myranda laughed at me, "Once Ramsay is done with you I'll have him to myself again,"Mryanda brushed roughly at my hair, "So don't get in my way you innocent pest."

I pulled away from Myranda and the brush, I turned and looked at her is surprise. That was it, this whole time Myranda was jealous of me. Given the choice I would've let her marry Ramsay instead of me. I ran out of the room and to my chambers. She was a sociopath too.

I pressed my ear to the door and heard silence. I knocked and no answer was heard. I opened the chamber door and saw the bed sheets wrinkled and messy. A chair and some decorations were knocked over. I raised an eyebrow and stepped into the room. I heard screaming coming from outside. I noticed the cover on the window was torn off and I peered outside. I saw hounds chasing the woman from earlier. The hounds were barking and snarling while they chased the poor, screaming woman. I felt a little bad and.... Happy? I knew I was jealous of this girl but I didn't expect to be sort of joyed at this scene. No. I couldn't be changing like this, it's Ramsay, he is driving me insane.

At that moment I saw someone jogging along with the hounds laughing as they disapeared into the wood the screaming of the girl got louder and then abruptly stopped. The person laughing, was Ramsay. Perhaps Myranda was right, maybe the woman bored Ramsay. Was this really going to happen to me too?

I shook my head and kept watching as a hound returned to Ramsay with something....dangling out of it's mouth. I almost threw up at the sight of the woman's head dangling my her hair out of the hounds bloody mouth.

"Bloody hell...." I whispered and backed up from the window. I gripped my stomach and held back the urge to empty my insides on the floor.

I felt a little light headed and settled into bed. I pulled the covers over myself, they smelled like....

"Ugh!" I threw the covers off of my body. I felt....tainted. I got back up and walked into the hallway. Seeing somone walking by, a servant? I told them to change the sheets of the bed. The person nodded and got to my request.

I heard footsteps and the unsettling sound of Ramsay's cruel laugh. Ramsay turned a corner and spotted me. He paused but then his mouth twisted into a cruel, sadistic smile. "Oh, Gracelynn. Looking for me were you? Well that doesn't matter much anyways. Remember that....hmm....whore You were jealous of earlier?"

I didn't respond and looked at the ground. I smelt the scent of blood on Ramsay even though he stood at least two feet away from me.

"Don't worry about her Gracelynn, perhaps I should've taken you with my when I ordered the hounds to tear her apart limb by limb?" Ramsay grabbed me and put his arm around my waist.

I shrunk away the horrible scent making me want to throw up.

Ramsay noticed this and took my face with his blood covered hand, "Don't like the smell of blood?"

I felt the warm, gooey substance on my chin.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Ramsay growled in my face before smearing some blood on my cheek.

I grimaced and tightly closed my eyes, maybe if I didn't look I wouldn't be bothered as much? No, the feeling stayed.

Then I heard a slapping sound and a stinging on my face. My eyes shot open and I looked at Ramsay in shock. I didn't expect him to slap me of all things.

"Don't close your damned eyes unless I tell you to, and I was just about to be done with you Gracelynn....." Ramsay paused and he lit up, "Ah! I have an idea." Ramsay let go of me but gripped my hand instead pulling me along with him as he began walking.

We took a path I knew all to well even though I've only been there about three times. The way to the dungeons. When we arrived Ramsay walked me around for a bit until he picked out a prisoner.

"You! Yes, I remember you. I caught this one trying to steal from us, won't this be fun. Right Gracelynn?" Ramsay smiled cruelly and glanced at me before forcing the man the the 'X' post I knew all to well.

Ramsay tied to poor man there who kept silent. Ramsay walked over to a collection of knives, all sharp and had different shapes.

Ramsay smiled at me, "Why don't you pick one Gracelynn? This man wants to be silent now...pick one so we'll hear his screams."

I glanced at the man and then to Ramsay, "I..."

"Don't make me loose my paitence Gracelynn..." Ramsay narrowed his cold, icy blue eyes.

I walked towards the collection of knives and looked them all over. I sighed, I didn't want to pick the weapon to end this man's life. But it was either his.....or mine. I picked up a sharp, short blade. It didn't seem like it would hurt as bad as the others. I turned and offered it to Ramsay.

Ramsay laughed, "Now Gracelynn, you picked it. You use it."Ramsay clasped his hands. "Oh this'll be fun!"

My eyes widened. I looked at the man who looked at the kinfe I had with frightened eyes. I looked up at Ramsay, "Please..."I whispered.

"What's that? I can't hear you love. Speak up."Ramsay placed his hand cupped around his ear as if he was trying to hear me better. I knew he heard me, he just fed off of this...fear? I was showing.

I spoke a bit louder. "Please, Ramsay..."

Ramsay grinned, "I should've have thought you'd wouldn't do it, oh well....." I felt relived and I almost let out a sigh of relief before, "I guess I'll just have to help you!"

Ramsay took my hand with the kinfe in his as we stood in front of the man. Ramsay kept one arm around waist, his mouth pressed against my ear.

"It'll be much fun having someone to do this with for the rest of my life..." Ramsay whispered in my ear as he guieded our hands to cut into the man's skin.

I felt the blade go in deep and the man's loud screams filled my ears. I shut my eyes again.

Ramsay squeezed me tightly, "What did I tell you about closing your eyes Gracelynn?" I heard his cold voice in my ear.

I barley opened my eyes and noticed the watering of them. I didn't want this, I didn't want to hurt this man. The screams rang in my ears like the first time Ramsay took me to the dungeons. But this time he wants me to join in on his sick games.

I felt the blade slide, sort of carving out the man's figure. Blood suddenly landed in my face, a drop landed on my lips very close to my mouth. I squirmed in Ramsay's tight grip.

Ramsay laughed, "Isn't this the most fun we've had together?"

Then Ramsay moved the blade towards the center and I felt somthing gooey and warm touching my skin. I looked up and saw the man's flesh peeling off and touching my hand.

I was going to puke, my hand was with Ramsay's and they were both soaked in blood, the substance began to run down my arm.

Then with a sudden movement Ramsay ripped the rest of the flesh from the man's torso off. Blood rushed to the ground and I saw the man's insides.

I squirmed more and tried to back away. Ramsay didn't let me go. The man let out a final, loud shriek before going silent like the woman in the woods.