IIII- Gifts

The day after I first arrived here was a much less scary one, though I had my share of Ramsay. It was time for dinner and a dress was laid out on my bed for me.

I looked the dress over, dull like everything in this place. I placed on the dress and cleared my throat before opening the room door. Walking to the dinner hall I sat at a chair that had been saved for me.

"Good afternoon Lady Gracelynn. "Lord Bolton greeted me.

I nodded. "Lord Bolton. "I greeted him.

Ramsay sat next to me. "Uh father when is the marriage again?" He wore a menacing smirk.

Lord Bolton shot his son a death look. "Four days." He said coldly.

I swallowed. Four days. It repeated in my head through dinner, through my bath, and even when I laid down to sleep.

I wore a silk nightgown, sad the only beautiful things were for sleeping. The thought of wanting to go home took the place of four days in my mind as I closed my eyes and drifted away.

Morning

I had gotten dressed with my new handmaiden Midna. I had another dull dress, I'll get used to it. My hair not as dull was braided together into a bun. I looked myself over in mirror, why'd I care what they thought of me anyway?

A knock was heard on the door. "Gracelynn, my love come out now~." Ramsay cooed at the other side of the door.

I shivered and opened the door. Ramsay smiled hat cruel smile. "I have some plans for us today...." Ramsay held out his arm for me.

I stared at his arm while he looked at me expectantly, I linked out arms together and grew stiff.

"We're going to play in the dungeons today. "Ramsay said staring me down.

My eyes grew wide. Dungeons?! I almost shrieked. Ramsay began walking to a staircase as I followed us arm and arm.

When we stepped down the stairs there were cellars full of men. I peered in some, a lot were bloody maybe even dead. Could it? It was. Ramsay's torture chamber.

We came to a caller that held a fairly healthy looking man. "Oooh here is our victim today. "Ramsay smiled widened as he laughed opening the cellar and dropping my arm.

"Alright stand up lets go pigshit. "Ramsay sneered at the man.

The cage man stood. His hands tied together he lugged shivering over to Ramsay. "W-what did he do?" I asked Ramsay quietly.

"Oh I caught him staring at you, love. "Ramsay smiled at me devilishly.

Half of me felt bad, I got this man here the other half happy that he was punished for staring at me. I looked to the floor in conflict as Ramsay forced the man onto a post tying him on it. The post was shaped like an 'X'.

Ramsay smiled rubbing his hands together as the man struggled. "This shall be fun Gracelynn, don't you think?" He asked looking at me.

I didn't answer.