VII- Don't Tell

I couldn't tell her. My lips, they were glued shut. Margery would've pulled me from this icy hell right away, but the truth was I didn't want to leave. I knew it sounded crazy, and strange but I couldn't.

I was silent most of the time while we waited. "I hope you talk more for your husband," Margery joked lightly. She wasn't wrong, I was a very quiet child. I didn't speak much, I didn't like to, Ramsay make me want to speak. Ramsay made me want to tell and scream.

"Perhaps," I paused taking a breath of the cold air, "Perhaps I will."

Margery smiled, she seemed happy when I spoke. Margery was always happy when I spoke, though when I was silent she didn't show much. "I'm sorry though, I know marrying Ramsay wasn't your first choice. "

I sighed,"I wish it was that Stark girl....hmmm Sansa? Though I suppose nothing in this world goes the way anyone wants anymore." I commented.

"Except for those Lannisters, yes, they get whatever they please." Margery looked towards the door, making sure no body was going to come in. "Sansa was married to Tryion Lannister, the dwarf. I do hope you know these people."

I shurgged, "I know little about all of the houses."

Margery sighed, "I wish no one would've kept you dumb. You should know more about these things..."

Then the door opened, my father, Mace Tyrell was there. I nodded towards him, knowing it was time.

My sister left ahead of us and I went to my father enlacing our arms. I didn't speak to my mother or father much, only Margery. Even at home I didn't care to know much, I hardly even know about my own parents.

When we arrived at the wierwood tree, (the sacred tree we were to be married in front of) my father and I stopped. "Ready?" he asked me.

I nodded smally in reply, we walked down to Ramsay, who stood in front of the tree. After a series of prayers and oaths we were finally married. I was nervous and played with my hands, I didn't want to look at Ramsay. Our families looked at us expectantly.

Ramsay gently took my hand and pulled me closer to him, he wrapped his free arm around my waist. We were so.... close. With just a tilt of his head our lips met. For the first time I was kissing Ramsay. My husband. I heard the cheers of our families rise. I didn't return the kiss, I kid stood there frozen. Ramsay parted our lips and pressed our forheads together still close to me.

"Put on a show for our families eh?" Ramsay smiled wickedly.

"Gracelynn, I think it's time we head to the great hall. For the feast?" I heard Margery's voice from behind me.

I turned away from Ramsay and looked at Margery, "Yes, I would like that."I gulped.

Ramsay freed me from his grasp when Margery had appeared, I didn't want to turn to see his face.

Margery smiled and gave Ramsay a small nod. Ramsay enlacrd our arms as we walked into the great hall.

Our families sat together at tables, Ramsay and I were seated next to each other at the head of one table.

"Gracelynn, may I speak to you for a moment," It was Margery again.

I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded following Margery. She led me to a quiet corner, I didn't turn to look at Ramsay's reaction but I knew it wasn't a pleasant one.

"Gracelynn, I know they are dangerous. The boltons are very dangerous. I overheard Lord Hilton's plan to make Ramsay a true Bolton. I suppose you know what this means, he is currently a bastard and right now he has our surname. When he becomes a Bolton they'll make you one too. But... I see how you are around that man. Are you sure you want to stay with him?" Margery spoke quickly and in a whisper.

It was a lot to take in right after wedding but I took a deep breath, "I'm not sure..."I replied.

Margery nodded, "You musn't consummate your marriage. If you don't we may be able to request an annulment."

What did those words mean? Before I could ask Lord Bolton's voice could be heard loud and strong. "I'd like to make a toast!"

We hurried back to the feast and I took my seat next to Ramsay, "What did your sister have to say?" Ramsay asked sweetly.

I didn't like the sweetness in his voice, it had a sharpness to it as well. "She said not to cosummate our marriage, somthing about requesting an-"

"A toast to our newly weds, may our families forever be connected."Lord Bolton said raising his glass.

I heard Ramsay murmmer something under his breath before we raised our glasses with the toast. I took a sip of the bitter wine and grimaced. "Ramsay do you know what those words mean?"

Ramsay didn't respond yet and gave a horrid grin, "It means we can't leave our marriage.... How do you say maybe, 'unattended'."

I raised an eyebrow and Ramsay dissmised that with a wave of his hands, "you'll learn soon enough."

I sighed and the rest of the feast flew by.