Chapter 19- A Future

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring .

I rolled over and turned it off, yawning I got up. I went to the bathroom to take a jizz and to hop in the shower. 

When I finished bathing I got out then brushed my hair and my teeth. I walked in to my closet and put on black ripped skinny jeans a purple t-shirt that's says "Keep Calm and Gangnam Style" and black vans and a LOVEsick sugar skull necklace and the necklace Jeremiah got me. 

I went in to the bathroom and put on my eyeliner.

I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and walked downstairs I made myself a bagel. I put some cream cheese on it and ate it as I walked out of the door I locked the door. 

I was surprised everyone wasn't waiting for me here. Shrugging I got in my car and started it as I ate my bagel. 

I drove to school blasting my radio. When I got there everyone was there waiting. I got out I finished my bagel and ate a piece of gum. 

I went over to Jeremiah and gave him a kiss.

"KORY GOT THE SEX GLOW FINALLY!" Sky yelled. They all looked at me and start laughing probably because I start blushing mad crazy and flickered her off.

"Shut up you wench." I muttered

"Aw come on Kory. We are happy you got a good boyfriend and you're not a virgin, you are all grown up." Chrissy giggled

"Y'all are so weird." I laughed.Only my friends would be happy I lost my V-Card. 

The bell rung so we went out our classes. Jeremiah and I walked together, he held my hand with his chest puffed out. I beamed at his sense of pride. We walked in class and he let go of my hand as we got to my seat. I sat down then he went up to his seat.

The teacher came in and began teaching I took notes and doodle little hearts on my paper. 

When the bell ended I got my stuff and waited for Jeremiah. 

We walked to gym and into the locker room we got dressed in separate areas. 

Simply because neither of us have good restraint right now.

I put on my clothes then walked out the locker room today we are playing flag football. I like football, I am pretty happy about that. 

It was our class verse McLynn's and you can guess I was his target the whole game. 

However this time Jeremiah blocked me. 

When I asked him why he simply said I don't need to get in any more trouble for this shitty guy. 

Then he joked about being the only one that can see me mad because I was far too sexy when I'm mad.

That's one way to get my dick pumping.

When the game ended we headed back towards the locker room I went in the way back and took a quick shower I got out quickly and put on my clothes. 

I left the locker room and met up with Jeremiah then we went by my locker and put our gym clothes in it then went to lunch.

"Aw look at the happy couple." Miranda announced.

"We all are happy couples." I said smiling.

"True." Chrissy agreed.

Jessie came in with subs from Subway I got a BLT.

"Yay." I cheered

I picked up my sandwhich only for Jeremiah to take it.