Chapter 24

(B/F)'S P.O.V
Yesterday was amazing we had so much fun Armin, hanji, erwin now know we're not from here.
I got up from my bed and picked out a comfortable outfit with leggings and a light shirt and walked to breakfast making me and (y/n) some good oatmeal with fruit spred on top and what not.
I walked back out and (y/n) was at the table talking with levi (so cute) I walked beside her and set her food down and I sat down across from her and started eating "morning (y/n), levi" I said smiling with my food in mouth she nodded to me "tch morning" levi responded "did you have fun yesterday hiechu" I asked he rolled his eyes "yea I guess"
"Levi when are you getting a ne-" (y/n) was cut off by Erwin ever-so-loudly barging through the doors "CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, ehum, we will be having an expidition comming up in three days I need you to train your hardest and give it your all I wish you good luck" then he was gone (probably working on formation)
"Tch I'm picking my new squad right now" (y/n) nodded I got up with my finnished food "hey I'm gonna go chill and read I'll see you later" I said to (y/n) "alright i'll see you later" she responded I nodded I walked back to our room taking my time I got there and unlocked the door I picked up the aot manga and made a small nest on my bed and grabbed my glasses reading on.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
"So levi do you need any help with paperwork?" I turned to levi he looked down and back at me "sure" he got up and we walked to his office once we got there he walked and got a chair sitting it beside him "i'll show you what to do" he said as I sat down.
We got started I sat there doing exactly what he told me to after about twenty minutes I droped my head on the desk.
"Ugh how do you do it lvei"
"Tch do what"
"This! It's so boring I'd rather listen to (b/f) rant about her theroy on how titans are just over sized retarded babys who just wants to play with us" I say rolling my eyes "tch then why did you come here"
I shrugged "ion know I didn't have anything esle to do" I say kinda quiet "tch so I'm just your rebound" he said leaning over to me "w-what no" he smirked 'oh, two can play at that game' "oh so you wanted to come here" I glanced away "well you did let me come" I looked at my nails not paying attention to him anymore "you didn't have to let me"
When I looked back at him he pulled me twords him but stooped before we kissed I smirked and looked him in the eye "are you sure you even like me" his eyes sofened a little then he closed the gap I melted into the kiss and he licked my lower lip 'ew no' he growled and pulled me into his lap I gasped at his sudden action and he took it as an opportunity sticking his toung in my mouth I could taste the tea on his toung he grunted a little.
We pulled away a trail of siliva between us "tch does that answer your question, brat" I smiled a little at him "wel-" of corse I was interrupted someone knocking on his door I jumped back into my chair resuming doing paperwork he walked over to the door "tch this better be good, yeager what do you want" it was eren
"You told me to come here to discuss your new squad" he said kinda sacred. "Tch right okay whatever" levi said sitting back down I stood up laughing a little "i'ma go check on (b/f) anyways bye levi, eren" then I was gone a smile plastured on my face.
I came up to the door and heard sniffling shufling then a thud I unlocked the door to find (b/f) dramatically hugging her pillow on her bed waching amv's on Armin 'oh yea I forgot' she looked up with a hurt look in her eyes I felt a pang of guilt in my chest I should have told her now shes gonna be like this.
"Hey (b/f) you okay?" I asked sitting at the foot of her bed "d-did you know about him dieing?" She asked her voice cracking then, she closed her mouth and let out a whine and her eyes let a few tears fall "(b/f) what the hell are you doing?" I asked she wiped the tears "I'm crying on the inside like a winner" I laughed a little so did she "are you gonna be okay?" I ask her she nodded "y-yea just a little sad" she said looking down I patted her back.
" wanna go to (b/n)'s and start on that zip line?" She nodded and got her phone and key to the room "lets go let cammander know" I nodded amd we were off.
~time skip~ (after the expadition)
We stayed at (b/n)'s till everyone got back to hq (b/f) is still acting kinda depressed but she's over it. She's had the biggest crush on armin since she watched the anime for the first time I think thats why she 'dated' erwin..
Now here we are going back to hq we saw the injerd people being taken to the infermery and then (b/f) saw eren, armin, and mikasa.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I saw armin and he looked over st me his face lit up as he smiled and waved walking twords us I felt my eyes get misty and I kinda ran to him amd gave him a hug breathing in his scent he hesitated before hugging me back I pulled him closer for a moment then let him go "A-are you alright (b/f)" he asked 'god I'm being so dramatic' "oh yea I'm great heh" I started crying a little "I'm just glad to see you back alive is all" I said as (y/n) walked to levi smiling and talking.
"Oh thank you for caring" he said blushing a little I did too "do you wanna read for a little I have a book you'd love" he smiled at me "of course" I giggled then pulled him away to my room to get the book.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I saw (b/f) and armin running off I smiled she looks so exited "so what do you plan on doing after this" levi asked I shook my head "nothing really, why" he smiled at me ;-; "come" she pulled me away to his office.
We got there in not time I walked in and stood by his desk he closed his door then locked it I felt heat rise to my cheeks .

He took off all his belts and walked over to me "what did you do while I was gone (y/n)" he asked snaking his hands around me I smirked "nothing really, what did you do" he rolled his eyes then kissed me I kissed him back then he pulled away I laughed a little "it's really late I'm gonna-" I started walking away but he took me by the waste and pulled me twords him I hit his chest then he spun me around and kissed me again leading me into his room.
He closed his bedroom door behind us and I fell back onto his bed he crawled on me and kissed me again then left small kisses down my face to my jaw then down to my collar bone he started sucking and kissing timm he found my sweetspot I let a small moan slip and he attacked that spot he started reaching for my shirt and I started unbuttoning his.
Lets jus say it was an extreamly eventful night....
(B/F)'S P.O.V
Me and armin were sitting on my bed in the nest I had made reading our second book now we were taking turns reading out loud to eachother It was my turn when I recived a text

'Hey (b/f) i'm not gonna come back to the room tonight ;-;'
...
'Damn already okay heh have fun~'

"Oh wow it's already 1 am?!" I said out loud "w-what!" Armin said sitting up "yea you can stay the night here if you'd like (y/n)'s not coming back tonight" I say standing up "a-are you sure?" I turned around and smiled "of corse! I love spending time with you hell I lo-" I cut myslef off before I said anything stupid 'oh lord' "what were you saying (b/f) armin said standing up I laughed nervously "d-do you want some candy" I pulled out some chocolate turtles and turned around to see armin in my face I went to jump back but fell down.
Out of reflex I tryed to grab armin as he reached for me but I just ended up pulling both of us down him on top "oh my wall i'm so sorry armin" he went to stand up and help me up.
As I stood up I picked up the candy and sat on my bed grabbing my lap top "hey armin would you like to watch a movie?" He looked over "whats a movie?" I smiled at him "its like a book but people act it out" his eyes lit up "yea sure" I giggled "what category would you like?" He thought for a moment "scary?" I smiled at him and put on sinister two.
I opend the turtles and looked over "armin say ah~ hehe" he opened his mouth and I fed him the candy his eyes lit up "w-wow (b/f) thats really good" I smiled at him "Is it itxs one of my favorites" i say looking over to him.
After the movie was over I laughed at armin he was scarred through out the entire thing "you good arm" he looked at me "is that real? Is it really like that where you come from that made the titans look friendly" he said burying his head into my pillow I patted his head "don't worry it's fiction just ment to scare you" he looked at me "Maybe" "ugh~" he fell back on my bed "it's fine armin hehe, you can sleep in here I'll sleep in (y/n)'s room" I got up and closed my laptop before I got out of reach tho armin grabbed my hand "will you stay with me tonight?" Armin asked so innocently I smiled at him "i-it's fine if you don't I wouldn't b-blame you-" I layed down next to him and whispered "it's fine I kinda like you armin" I say covering half my face with my balnket "r-really?" He asked blushing I nodded scooting further away from him on the edge of the bed "i-it's fine Armin heh you din't have to like me I just kinda blurted that out I tend to talk alot and say things that donxt make sense when it's late and I never know when to shu-" he cut me off pulling me twords him and kissing me 'omg is this really happening absbhrjs' I couldn't think straight I just kissed back.
He pulled away with a crimson face "I-i like you too (b/f)" he said smiling at me I smiled back "o-okay" he pulled me closer and layed his head on mine
I drifted off to sleep.