Chapter 2

(BF/N) P.O.V
     As we fell into the machine we couldn't see anything but we could feel ourselfs falling and hear the slight squeel (y/n)'s making till we landed and awoke in the dirt on our suitcases.
I got up and looked arround and I couldn't belive what I saw... nothing. There was just dirt on the ground and a few po- omygod "(y-y/n) are you seeing this.." i feel her nod her head.

     (Y/N)'S P.O.V
  As I nodded my head a group of people walked up to us... oh god i turned to (b/f) and whispered " act normal don't let them know yet!!"
  She smirked "can we try the higher-up's visiting story or cluelessness?" She asks turning arround grabbing her things I nodded and started walking ahead... 'hope this works' i thought as I acted neutral (b/f) walked up behind me and handed me my suitcase and she had both of hers.
    As they approched us (b/f) handed me the things i needed and spoke when she saw the Cammander "hello I'm (bf/n) (l/n) and this is (y/n) (l/n) we are sent from a higher up authority and we are here to check up on things and or stay" She said with a maturaty I didn't think was possible, then we continued walking into the building smirking leaving the Cammander and Corpral to just follow us we led them to the dining hall and sat down at a table away from everything.
     It was my turn to talk now " I assume you're confused yes?" I ask they look at eachother and finally the Commander spoke "May i ask what is in your suitcases please?"
  We looked at eachother and answered simultaneously "cloths" and he nodded "tch, so you brats expect us to belive someone sent you two  here to check on us?" Levi asked.
   I could feel (b/f)'s eye twitch, she smirked " who said that!?" She said acting startled, levi tched getting her attention.
  She looked down "Oh!, what do we have here-" (she almost broke her bored face)"- humanity's shortest soldier?" I had to look away not to laugh at his reaction.
ERWIN'S P.O.V

After the women who called her self (b/f) said that I let a grunt escape my throught in order to stop my laughter from emerging the other women who i belive is (y/n) spoke up " I'm sorry Corpral Levi my friend here did not mean that" she said patting her friends back harshley her friend just smiled i assume she came up with another joke.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
'Oh god i know that look ;-;'  I thought to myself "oh well with all do respect could you ask Corpral Levi to.... Leave-i?..." she said oh god how has she not broke into laughter i thought while using all my will power not to laugh myself at the horrible pun.
   I looked over to see his expression and it was priceless i almost died " u-um can i have a word with (b-b/f) over t-ther please, thanks" i said running to the kitchen.
"What the hell?!" I whisper yell
"What?" (B/f) whisper yells back
"Why are you saying thoses things do you want us to be killed?!" I asked
  She just smiled "i've always wanted to say that to him whaat?"
"J-just appologize get us rooms and freking stop!"
"F-fine heh i'll stop for your bae~" she said giggling...
"Whatever come on!" I say walking back out...
ERWIN P.O.V (yes again)
       I don't know what it is but i do and don't belive thoses girls, ill have to test them. I see them walking back out and (b/f) speaks up 'or should i say down' to a previously feuming Levi.
" I am sorry for my previouse comments on the corpral i had no right to say those things.""Tch" was his response I cleared my thorught "okay moving on would you like to move to my office to talk about everything..." i said getting up heading to my office they followed behind glancing at eachother the whole way there, weird.