34 (final)

"Junmyeon ah.. It's been an entire year since you.. You know.. Left me. I'm still that same, boring best friend of yours.
Remember how I always hated it when you skipped school? I've forced myself to get used to it, knowing that you'd never show up again.
I wish that I was as good in lying as you, then I would have a lot less to explain to my therapist.
I can't forgive you for keeping everything from me.
If I hadn't heard other students talking about you, I would've never found out that you were getting bullied.
The school was actually really strict about it so they searched the entire student body and found your murderers. I hate them with all my guts.
They're in juvenile now, paying for what they've done.
I secretly want to get a reply after sending this to you, and my heart aches when I think about it.
I'm never going to see that cute smile of yours again.
I'm never going to hear your annoying voice, I miss it so much.
Who's going to call me dork if it's not you?
Ah, I miss you so much. I hate what they did to you. And I hate what you did to me.
Fuck you for being so secretive and private, Junmyeon.
But
I love you with all my heart and I hope that right now, you're watching me from the sky.