9.days go by

Addison (changing her age to 13 about to be 14)

(A/n: PLEASE HMU WITH IDEAS I WILL GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT TOO IM DESPRATE)

We came back home about 13 or so days ago and let's just say I actually wish we never left. I come back to horrible new absolutely horrible news! Jackson my freaking best friend Sanders is "talking to" Tessa out of all the girls in the 8th grade he picks the dumbest stupidest most irritating possible murderer girl there! I could not believe him. I didn't want to even look at him that's how upset I was not to mention Sophia didn't tell me until I got back so here I was in Australia thinking he had a hung for me when he didn't! My heart felt as if there were three thousand knifes inside sitting there peacefully except not peacefully at all because they were constantly stabbing it!

Ever since then I have not talked to any of them once. Except Sophia mainly because she is my very very very best friend and I trust her with my whole life. She's coming over tomorrow but I highly doubt Nash will be tagging along its like they purposely make up excuses to avoid each other now, what the fuck is that all about. Honestly if you have beef then just clear it out, especially Hayes and my dad, Nash not that much but I mean Hayes called him a backstabber although I am not sure if he took it down but if he hasn't well then the feeling must still be there.

But Hayes is there'll backstabber, okay? He and I used to be well what Jackson and I used to be we used to be too, that's how I got so close to Sophia.

I may have even liked him for a while, then he got father away from me as magcon split and they slowly started to do their own things. My heart is still trying to get over that and I was 12 back then.

My birthday is coming up and I couldn't get any more depressed I don't want to invite Jackson but I do, and I don't want to invite Hayes but I do at the same time. I want to invite all my uncles for sure but maybe 3 of them could possibly make it. I don't even waste my time.

I forgot about Taylor too he used to be on magcon with dad but I don't know what happened. Like he was there now he isn't there.

He hasn't really made much appearance in my life, recently he's been a little ya know, fuck boyish too.

I don't like the fact that they are all this way but if that's the way it has to be then I guess I'll have to live with it.

I was sitting in my room staring at a guitar that was across the room. I stared at it like I really wanted to play it but that was such a far walk I couldn't do it.

Shawn taught me how to play he never really finished though, after that I self taught myself.

Sometimes I would watch old videos of him and other magcon boys just because I felt sick. Home sick.

I felt my phone buzz and I looked down to see Sophia called me so I answered.

"Hay", I said.

"What's wrong", she asked concerned.

"Oh nothing", I lied. Y'all know how I feel....

"Who are you lying to because it's not me", she laughed.

"I'm just thinking about stuff", I confessed.