3. school

Addison

A couple weeks ago I got off bed rest. I've Ben wheel chairing around now I'm walking with crutches. Your probably wondering why but it's because I am not used to walking on my feet yet and I tend to fall. I am taking physical therapy right now to regain walking abilities fully.

"Addie you ready for school", dad yelled.

"Um yeah", I said looking at myself in the mirror. This is the first time I return to school in months it's almost summer break anyways but they still want me to go. I think they just wanna get rid of me low key.

I looked at my hair. Natural just a little brushed. I wore a burgundy dress with a jean jacket and white converse.

I smiled in the mirror. Ew, I thought to myself. People are gonna wonder why I even bother.

"Cmon your gonna be late", he said to me.

"Alright dad", I said butt sliding down the stairs with my crutches hurdling behind me.

"Babe you look adorable", mom said. It is cool seeing her talk to me in real life and all. I still can't get over that.

"Thanks mom", I smiled looking down.

Dad dropped me off at the bus stop and I met my friends there. Kami and Sophia.

"Omg Addie", Kami jumped up hugging me.

"Hay", I smiled.

"Sorry that piece of trash did that to you karmas a bitch so don't stress over her fait", she smiled.

"How's your life holding up", she joked.

"Well besides the past bed rest and wheel chair time it's been fine", I said but I was really thinking that it was 100% worse. I started to think about how if I'm not even able to walk right how on earth am I going to dance.

I huffed.

"you good" she asked. I nodded.

"Seriously Adds", she said,

"Yeah just thinking you know the worst", I said.

"You mean overthinking because when Addison Dallas just thinks it makes sense but when she overthinks it is nearly impossible for the event to even happen", Sophia corrected.

"Whatever butt munch", I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Your gonna catch flies if you don't clothes your mouth", she laughed at me. I fake growled at her.

I tapped my foot impatiently waiting on this stupid bus. I wished it would pull up scoop us up take us to school then we sit in school for five minutes then it scoops us back up and takes us home.

That is what would be awesome.

"Watch Addie you'll be back on your feet in no time. I swear", she said.

"Doubt it", I said playing with the grass spot on the floor.

The bus came and picked us up. Finally! We got on and CJ went to sit with his friends. They all greeted me and were nice but I didn't say much.