2.heal

Addison

Everyone had been coming over to see me but honestly it couldn't be any more lonely.

But let me file you in on some things I learned.

My mom and dad ARENT married and they've been together for a long time but guess what they are getting married next year, it was going to be this summer then my incident happened and it got postponed.

It's fine I guess although I did feel a little guilty.

But you know what really terrible?

Is that dad IS for a fact going on tour with the off brand Magcon boys (no offense if you like them but Addie doesn't really like him for her... Reasons)

Hayes and I never dated.

Thank God!

I never even had a friend named Lauren.

But the Caleb thing is true he died while I was in my coma, crazy how I found out though.

I go back to school in a week though. I'm excited to beat the shit out of Tessa.

Just kidding. I wish it was real but I know that my dad would kill me.

Guess what though,

Tessa's moms name is... Emily.

How weird is that. Super weird.

Hayes came over for a little just to give me flowers then he went back on his stupid tour.

I was upset he left so soon. But it felt good to really see him and have no drama between us.

FLASHBACK

A knock came on upon my door then it opened. It was Hayes of course.

"Addie I missed you I'm sorry I didn't visit you its just digi is soooooooo restricting that my schedule was booked twenty four seven and then on the holidays I was with my family and don't get me wrong your family to heck I love you but we were only aloud family time for a couple days and I tried to make the best of it, it just never worked out", he rambled extremely fast I barely comprehended what he said.

"Hayes don't worry it's not like I could feel hear or see your presence", I smiled.

"Thanks", he said kissing my forehead.

"What's been up Hayes", I asked. He frantically looked at his watch.

"Is there something wrong", I asked.

"No well yes but no, not really, maybe a little conflict but don't worry I um it won't be long till I'm back I swear and I'll bring you everything you have ever wanted", he said so quickly I was still trying to figure out why he was so frantic about life.

"Hayes slow down", I kinda yelled.

"Sorry", he let out a breath.

"I have to catch a flight to the next digi venue but please don't hate me", he said.

"I don't hate you, it's alright, it's not like I've been in a coma for months or anything everything should be pretty normal", I said just yanking his ankle. (That means joking)

"Addie", he whined.

"I'm joking Hayes go to your fans who devote their whole life to yours", I laughed.

"Alright bye I love you", he said dropping a card down on the nightstand and hugging me.

"Love you too", I sighed a little.

End of Flashback

I'll be honest I wasn't the happiest that he was gone so soon but if it for the best then it was fine.

I let my body relax a little more and just chilled. Although my head really hurt. I tried to ignore the pain.

I sat in my bed wanting to do anything but stay in that drag of a room. I pulled my laptop out and watched a video of me dancing a couple years ago. I was still good but I probably suck now all because of stupid Tessa. She just gets away with it too. Not for long.

I started to miss my dance friends and I wondered if they knew how I was I got a few text messages and cards from them but I often wondered is they were really wondering where I was or if I was okay.

I guess I'll just have to wait to heal.