1.this is home

Addison

I watched all the trees pass by through the window.

Anger grew throughout my body.

I turned to my mom and looked at her though the mirror.

"Mom", I said.

"Yeah", she said concerned at the tone of my voice.

"Was the girl who pushed me named Tessa", I asked.

"She accidentally bumped you", she said.

"No mom she pushed me if my coma dream is correct she has never liked me, hates me even this was no accident", I said.

"Well honey I can't accuse her it's been months since the incident it be abnormal for me to bring it up now", she said dodging the chance of associating with Tessa or her parents.

"Mom watch security cameras", I said.

"Honey we have-"

"When we get home can we watch them again", I asked.

"Yeah we can babe", she said letting out a breath.

We got home and I got back comfy in my room.

I heard someone know on my door.

"Come in", I said.

It was Kate.

With dolls in her hands....

Usually I would blow her off but I agreed to play with her.

"Shall we have some tea", she asked.

I nodded.

"That would be scrumptious", I smiled at her.

She giggled.

"I missed you so bad Addie", she said looking down.

"Well I'm here now so don't worry no more mean bit-"

"Girls pushing me into pools", I said changing my word choice.

"Yeah I agree with you she totally pushed you", she said.

"Thanks Kate glad you believe me", I said.

"Mommy and Daddy do too it's just mommy hates her mom you didn't hear", she said.

"What why does mom hate her", I whispered.

"It's because she tried to steal daddy", she said.

"What when", I said intrigued.

"At the hospital she came and 'checked' on you everyday till mommy and I went to get lunch downstairs we caught her trying to make a move on dad but he nicely declined well not very nicely but nice enough for no one to be physically damaged", she said.

"That sucks, it seems like they just can't keep there hands off our family", I said.

She laughed.

"Alright come one" she said getting up.

"I can't sorry moms orders", I smiled slightly.

"But Addie if you don't come play with me who will I waited long enough CJ sucks and always pushes me out the door when I ask him to play softball with me he says it's all about baseball but soft ball isn't far off from baseball so what's the big idea", she rambled on.

"I understand CJ is a butt but I can't do anything mom would throw me off the Empire State Building if she saw me walking around", I said.

"Okay", she moped.

I let out a breath and nuzzled into my comfy sheets it felt soooo so so so so sos osooooo good to be back in a bed that smelt looked and felt like home.

The hospital, although I do not remember staying in for that long, it didn't feel like home in the slightest.

I pulled my laptop out and face timed Sophia.

"Hay Dee", she said super excited to see me.

"Hay Dum", I smiled.

That was first nickname for each other, I REMEMBER!

Because our parents are best friends and dressed us as that for our first Halloween.

It feels great to remember stuff.

Sophia and I's conversation was brief because she had to go to dinner.

I stared about my room for a while then feel asleep.

Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw all my family sitting in my room on the floor with a blanket because they wanted to have dinner with  me and boy was it the most appreciated dinner I've ever had.

It feels great to be home.