Introduction

Okay, so you picked up this book, which means you want to know more about it. Or us. Or whatever. So welcome to Kian and Jc: Don't Try This At Home!, the greatest book ever written.
Let's start at the top here. We're going to take you step by step through it all, through our lives, growing up, meeting each other, getting in with O2L, O2L breaking up, launching our own YouTube channel, going on tour, being in movies, and pretty much making a living just by being our nutty, stupid selves.

So, you may want to know why we called our book Don't Try This At Home! That's easy. It's because what we do is dangerous. We've shot each other with paintball guns, electrocuted ourselves, and waxed our eyebrows off. We're professionally trained idiots. We can handle an ice bath challenge and not freeze our balls off. You might not be so lucky. So there's that and, uh, would you really want to read a book called, Kian and Jc Talk about a Bunch of Stuff That Happened to Us in Our Lives and How We Got to Where We Are Today? Right? We didn't think so. Also, there's no way all that would fit on the front of the book.

So, you're probably wondering why we wrote this book. We wondered why we should write a book too. So we sat down and tried to come up with a list of reasons why:
1. Reading is fundamental, YO! You gotta read something, right?
2. We have some good stories.
3. Because we wanted to.

Yeah, so it's not the biggest list we've ever put together, but it got us to write this book, so

Now you may be asking, who did we write this book for? Who's going to be reading it? That's the cool thing: it's a big party here, and everyone's invited. Mom's, dads, kids, teachers, postal-delivery guys- everyone. As long as you can read, this book is for you - and even if you can't... we've got lots of pictures!

Okay, so how should you read this book? First of all, from the top of the page to the bottom. If you go the other way, it'll seem weird. But other that that, however you want to read it lt. If you're going to join the party, you need to be open-minded. Our book isn't like a regular book. It's a lot more real than most of the books you read, and it's a lot more fun. Oh, and you don't have to read it in order. You can start from the back. You can read every other chapter. You can even just look at the pictures. It's all cool. It's your book now. You can even cross out our names and put yours in there.

 You can even cross out our names and put yours in there

So, that's about it. Go ahead and dive in, and by the time you're done, we hope you'll feel happy, get inspired, and know just a little more about us- or hey, maybe you'll just think we're a couple of dumb - asses.

 Go ahead and dive in, and by the time you're done, we hope you'll feel happy, get inspired, and know just a little more about us- or hey, maybe you'll just think we're a couple of dumb - asses

*AN: Okay so that was the introduction to the book I will post the second chapter "Kian Talks" later or tomorrow- just in advance I would like to apologise for the crappy pictures- I am trying my best though. Anyway,

🌼VOTE
🌼COMMENT
🌼ADD TO READING LIST
🌼SHARE WITH OTHERS
One final thing there won't be any more authors notes because it ruins the book 😙 *