~You're sending me where?!~

"YOURE DOING WHAT?!"

Sans crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Calm down fleshy.. You-"

"No, You listen here, bonehead. Make me bleed and torture me if you have to, but you are not sending me to a school that's probably filled with murderers and freakshows."

You feel a cold, bony hand wrap around your neck, lifting you up into the air.

You frown and squirm in the air in retaliation, lightly managing to kick his ribcage.

"SANS DROP THE PET. SHE COULD BE USEFUL YOU INCOMPETENT GOOD FOR NOTHING SERVANT."

He gives a low grunt and drops you on your ass.

"Don't worry princess.. You will pay for talkin' back."

He gave a hushed whisper in your ear, sending shivers up your spine, oddly enough.

Oh lord.. What a hardass.

Papyrus practically threw the outfit they chose at you.

"YOU START TOMORROW."

You frown at the outfit.

(Sorry if you don't like the outfit hshsjs)

"Uh ... Are you sure this is school appropriate?"

You see Sans snicker.

"Nobody cares what ya' wear at that school.. But I wouldn't blame em' for lookin'"

He looks you up and down with a sly grin, making you huff and turn away, a slow blush forming on your cheeks.

You see Papyrus hit his brothers skull to scold him.

"IDIOT. DON'T HIT ON THE PET"

Sans returns to shoving his hands in his pockets again, a grumpy scowl on his face.

"SANS WILL BE WALKING YOU BACK AND FORTH TO SCHOOL EVERY WEEK DAY TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ESCAPE"

Oh of course. Wonderful.

"Ugh great, another job. I'd better be gettin' extra mustard for this." Sans complained.

"Hmph. GO TO BED, HUMAN."

You do as he ordered since you were tired anyway and went back to your little pet bed.

You could never sleep properly there, you tossed and turned from the continuous night terrors that place seemed to serve you.

You heard a noise next to your cell, making you jump and sit up.

"Hm.. Dreamin' about me too much human?"

You felt your face heat up.

"I-.. No?! Is there something wrong with y-?!"

He jerked forward, putting his hands on your mouths to silence you.

"Papyrus is asleep.. Shut the fuck up fleshy" he snarled at you, showing his gold tooth. "I just wanna talk to ya' some more."

Asshole..

~TimeSkip~

"It's not like you can force that outfit on me!"

"Heh. Wanna bet?"

He made his perverted comment as he once again, looked you up and down, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

You eventually end up putting it on, it would probably be easier to deal with than whatever punishment that they come up with... Or Sans trying to put it on you himself.

You notice Sans open the front door.

"Hurry up, Kid."