Chapter 4: Sydney

1:00pm

Sydney rolled over in her bed hearing her phone go off for the third time. She sighed finally decided to open her eyes and check the annoying messages. She typed in her pass code and unlocked her phone. She instantly opened her messages seeing 13 new messages.

Kaila: Sorry about last night but
Aye what you doin?

Sydney: Nothing just woke up. What's up?

Sydney was kind of mad at her for being so overdramtic but she didn't want to speak on it. She continued to check her messages.

Hazel:Aye
Bitch
Thot
Wake up
Why you always sleep
Ugh
You annoy me
Get up
I'm bored

Sydney: I'm up jeez. What you want? Lmao

Mom: Hey baby I know you're still sleep but Jace is supposed to stop by later idk around 3ish. Anyways I'm at work text me when you see this.

Sydney: Hey mommy I'm up and alright.

Jace: yo little cuz I'm coming thru later.

Sydney: Alright Jay

After answering her text she decided to get up. She started by walking down the stairs and into her kitchen. She reached the pantry and grabbed a bowl and the box of coco puffs. She poured the chocolaty cereal into the bowl. She sighed hearing the door bell ring. She dragged her feet along with her bunny slippers to the door. She opened it to see Jay with the biggest grin on his face.

"Good afternoon sunshine! I brought food." Jay said with a big smile barging into her house.

"Wooooooh!" He said throwing the food on the counter, laying on the couch and kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

Sydney stood at the door watching him in shock. She closed the door and started walking towards him.

"Um excuse me. Jay just because you brought food doesn't mean you can push into my house, sir!" Sydney said walking towards the counter and opening up the bag to see the contents inside.

"Love you. Now shhhh I'm watching football." Jay said turning up the large flat-screen TV.

"Is this seriously how I'm going to spend my Saturday?" Sydney whispered to herself shaking her head before taking a bite out of her Mcgriddle.