Chapter 14 : Christmas Break

Carter's POV
It's 5 weeks till Christmas break and Harry and I have decided that were staying at Hogwarts. Uncle Vernon and aunt petunia are not going to be happy when they realize I'm back....again.

It's also been 3 weeks since I last spoke to Draco. He's ignored me since that day in the great hall. Potions with him is quiet as we only speak to each other to say ok or whatever or hand me that. I miss him but I can't talk to him. He won't listen, he just walks away.

I also realized that the snake in my dream was attacking everyone from my dream so that meant the monster in my dream was the actually monster that lives in the chamber. I was planning on telling Hermione about my discovery later that evening.

Finally I was done. I walked all the way to the Slytherin common room to see Draco sitting on the couch.

"Potter" he says glaring then looking back down at the book he was reading. Probably home work. Then he starts to walk up stairs.

"Draco" I mutter back

He stops instantly but doesn't turn around. "Don't call me that, you have no right" he snaps

"Fine" I snap back but suddenly i wasn't dealing with this anymore.
"Face me" I say sternly

He doesn't flinch.

"Face me you coward!" I yell getting angry.

He still doesn't move

"GOD DAMMIT MALFOY FACE ME!" I yell louder, slamming a book on the table

Finally he Turns around and comes face to face with me.

"You wanna know why I didn't Tell you?" I ask him

Suddenly his face softens.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks
Quietly

"The night you found me in the common room, when I was down by the black lake. That was when I found out Harry and I were twins. I told Bella-"

"You told Bella before me?" He ask his anger coming back.

"Just listen Malfoy" I snap and he slowly nods his head and I continue.

"I didn't want to tell you because your a Malfoy and I was a potter and you hated Harry. I didn't want you to hate me because I didn't want to lose my best friend but I turned out keeping it a secret  from you would cost me to lose you anyway. Now it seems like either way would have costed me my best friend. So I'm sorry" I feel the tears stinging my eyes.

Draco tried to say something but I kept going

"I never meant to hurt and I never meant to break your trust. I just want my best friend back." I say my voice cracking at the end.

"Carter I-"

"I have to go" I say suddenly and I run out of the common room.

I run out to the courtyard and let the tears flow from my eyes. He was my other half I don't know what I would do without him. I hated it when people see me cry so I wasn't surprised when I heard a snicker

"It's potter now right? Where's your friends potter?" pansy snickered

"Piss off pansy!" I snapped, wiping the tears from my eyes. I went to lunge at her but two people slammed my back into the wall, pinning my arms back as well.

"No need to get snippy. I'm here to Finish our little duel you know from Lockhart's stupid class"

"You already did that! In the common room. Remember? When Draco stopped you" I said straining my voice