Chapter 12 : Another Potter

Harry's POV
I was standing in the living room of some house. I didn't understand why I was here but I was. I was supposed to be at Hogwarts. So why am I here.

I slowly walked around the room I still didn't understand why I was here. I slowly walked out of the living room to see that the whole house was a mess. Books were thrown everywhere. Pieces of splintered wood were everywhere and the back door was busted open. I turned to look at the stairs in the hall way was a man. I studied him and realize where I was. This was my father, and this was when Voldemort killed my parents.

I reached out to touch him but my hands went straight through him. I ran up the stairs to see a man walking Down the wall. A man that I knew was Voldemort. I sped past him and went straight through the door. My mother was leaning over a crib, tears streaming down her face. Why was my mind showing me this? I peered into the crib expecting to see me but I saw me and someone else. A small baby girl was sitting next to me, looking at my mother with her big blue/green eyes. Who was she?

"Harry" my mother spoke "take care of you sister, your all she had left. Stay strong, be brave"
She turned to the girl "Carter" I inhaled sharply when she said Carter. What Carter my...sister? It can't be! It's not possible!
"Take are of Harry, your all he has left. stay strong, be brave. We love you both so very much, good luck" she spoke so softly it made my heart ache.

The door busted open and my mother stood up and shot around to face the man. She pleaded with him to show mercy but he didn't. He killed her. She dropped to the floor dead. Voldemort tried to kill me but he disappeared.

I peered back into the crib and stared at the two baby's. Was she really my sister? Maybe it was a different Carter. The fact was I had a sister and I didn't even know.

Suddenly the imagine changed and I was standing in my aunt and uncles house. Suddenly I heard my uncle and aunt yelling at someone. I opened the door they didn't seem to notice me. I slowly walked over and say that they were towering over a girl who looked to be the age of 8.

"She's just like him! A freak!" Aunt petunia yelled "throw her in the cupboard with that useless brother of hers!" She yelled leaving the room.

"Harry's not useless! He does a lot more around this house than you!" She yells. For an 8 year old she sure is brave.

Uncle Vernon looked furious. He smacked her across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek.
He grabbed her by the neck and burst through the door dragging her with them.he then through her into the cupboard and slammed the door. Suddenly I'm standing inside the Cupboard and  I get a closer look at the girl and I gasp. It really was Carter. I was with her.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" I ask her

"No Harry, I'm fine"  she said rubbing her cheek

"You didn't to stand up for me. I've mad them mad once before" I say

"I didn't want them to hurt you. I'm your older sister, it's what I'm here for"

"Hey!" I say playfully punching her shoulder "we don't know who's older" I say

Then I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Your the best sister ever" I say smiling

"And your the best brother ever" she says