Chapter 8 : Metamorian

Carters POV

I was a snake slowly slithering through the hall at night. Anyone who got in my way was petrified. It started with Colin crevey, then longbottom, then a hand full of other students then it's Draco. I scream but the snake is controlling it self.

I remember reading in a book with hermione that Voldemort went after mud bloods, he hated them. Then I started thinking as the dream faded to darkness but I was still there. I'm a mudblood so why is Voldemort so Interest in me? I remember the students who I paralyzed some one them were half blood, some were mud bloods , and some were pure blood like Draco. I didn't understand.

I shoot open my eyes to see I'm in
Still on the floor in the Slytherin common room. Draco has pansy cornered in the corner of the room.

"What did you do!?" He growled at her

"I-I-I didn't mean to hurt h-h-her I just wanted to teach her a l-l-lesson" pansy stutters

"A lesson?! You used imperio on her!" He growls.

Suddenly I sharp pain erupts in my head. As if knifes were staving against my temples. I let out whimper and Draco turned to me. He dropped pansy and came over to me. The pain grew more unbearable.

I clenched my eyes shut and I let out a scream. A blood curdling scream. When I opened my eyes pansy was leaning against the wall her face pale and her eyes were lifeless but her chest was still rising and falling. I turned to look at Draco and he was worse. His eyes were shut and he was paler than his usual pale self. And his chest was slowly rising and falling. Everything slowly started to fade into darkness. I let out a small cry realizing I hurt my best friend.

Slowly I open my eyes and realize I'm in the hospital wing. I look over and Draco is alseep in the chair next to me.

"Hello miss Reed" Madame Pomfrey says smiling down at me

"How long has Malfoy been here?" I ask her then I remember I hurt him "is he alright?!"

He's alright miss Reed. He was bruised pretty bad and what ever happened left his ribs a mess....again" she said sighing "but it should just be sore, and Mr.malfoy has been here since yesterday when they brought you in" she said smiling "he really cares about you, your lucky to have a best friend like that" she says walking away

I look at Draco and smile. She was right. I was lucky to have a best friend like him. I remember when Draco and I first become friends. We were 9 and his mom and my grandma were friends

"Carter, this is Draco, draco Malfoy" my grandma says pushing me towards the blonde headed boy

"Hello Draco, I'm carter" I say smiling but the boy just glares at me

"Mudblood" he growls at me

"Snake" I growl back. He looks shocked and almost hurt but then it fades and A snarl replaces it

"How dare you call me that!" He snaps

"Me? You called me a mudblood!" I hiss

"Carter! Out to the car now!" My grandma yells slapping me. I Yelp and walk out to the car.

There's a small scratch where her nail hit my temple so it's right by my eye. I grab my wand from the car. I was old enough to have my grandma's old wand. It didn't work the same because it hadn't "chose" me but it still worked. I flicked the wand and summoned my pet dire wolf to my side. he barked happily.