Wattpad Story Quotes

I apologize, because It has been a long time since I read these stories and I can't remember who the authors are, but if you know or want to know, DM me and I will add the author name, or try to describe the story or find it. So again I apologize for the inconvenience.

"Without fear we truly live" -The Way Life Was Before

"I will never be jealous, and I won't be too proud, because love is not boastful, and love is not loud" -Bruises and Drumsticks

"This is why I have trust issues. One moment you're admiring someone's beauty. The next, you're running from there insanity." - Never Try To Kidnap a Werecat
By @purplekissingmystery

"Don't worry darling it's called Stockholm Syndrome" - Taken (Stockholm Syndrome)
By @Mycalumcalromance

"Winky faces lead to kinky places" -Book of Fucked Up Stuff 2

"It's only murder if the body is found, until then it's only a missing person." - Book of Fucked Up Stuff 2

"Words are like a bullet, they can pierce your heart, but they aren't the only thing that can kill you with one shot from the start."
-Suicide Call
By @InfinityHemmings

"Monsters don't just live in your bed, they live in your head."
-Suicide Call
By @InfinityHemmings

"We're all scared of something."
-Michael isn't Talking
By Princess5S0S

" You're not dangerous, you're just lost."
- Significance
By @shewillforeversmile
(I'm sorry but this book was deleted as well as the user who write)

"There are demons inside of me and I'm trying to get them out. I'm turning into a demon too, but this is just the wrong hell. No Kasey you are an angel this just isn't heaven."
-Captive

"I've tried this before. You either die trying or survive and you're never the same again."
- End it All

"... Monsters are real and ghosts are real too. They live inside of us and sometimes they win."
(This is a Stephen King quote, but i found it in a wattpad book, but I unfortunately can't tell you what book.)

"Sometimes the people who are supposed to care about us the most are the ones that hurt us."
-Fighting to Go On
By @XxBlondie99xX

"This is the calm before the storm, the storm is coming, and it's coming soon."
-Fearless Fiery Beauty
By @Kaytlyn_Hand

"You and me will always be we."
-Contained

"A problem shares is a problem halved."
-Contained

"Speak of the Devil and he shall appear."
-Sorry I'm Not Into Beastiality
By @HippeLove123

"...And I'm skinny, and emotionally stunted, and and a mentally messed up mess... and Gracie is a nut... and Sierra's... well Sierra, and Elliot is a real, live, stolen elephant in the back of my car. We're complete freaks. None of us are normal and all of us are. No one is, and everyone isn't."
-Skinny
By @hemmofanatic