9: It's complicated

Start from the beginning

"Would you like to go somewhere tonight?"

"Ahh yes, that would be nice, I mean I am kind of bored."

Soekjin calmly replied, although through the binoculars his excitement was clearly evident. The blonde haired boy jumped straight off his bed and ran around his room punching the air.

Wow he has great breath control, thought Namjoon.

"Alright pick you up at eight."

"Alrig- ht, ah sorry bye."

Soekjin hung up and slapped his mouth too embarrassed over the voice crack, this caused Namjoon to break out into a low chuckle.

Spoke too soon, Namjoon thought.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Taehyung's POV

- jeongguk, how are you feeling?

Taehyung sighed as he set his phone down next to his pillow and rolled over on his other side. Jeongguk hasn't been feeling well lately and Taehyung doesn't really know why. He feels really helpless in this situation because jeongguk doesn't want any help from him.

Fine -

- Are you sure? 

No -

- Can I come over?

No -

- Why not?

Because you have to pay to come over -

- What?

They all pay.. -

- I'm on my way.

Taehyung sprung up from the bed, without speaking to anybody, he grabbed his car keys and ran out of the house.

As he pulled up to jeongguk's place, he heaved in a breath trying to prepare himself for what ever melt down jeongguk was about to have. Little did he know, nothing could prepare him for the future event that was going to take place. Taehyung stood in front of the Jeon's front porch and knocked on their door.

"Hello there, welcome!" Jeongguks father opened the door with a large smile plastered on his face, showcasing his large white teeth. This made Taehyung assume it was Jeongguk's father since they resembled each other so much.

"So, are you here for Aerum, or Krystal?" Hoon cheered, clapping his hands together to emphasize his excitement for more cash.

"Pardon?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Who are they? He thought.

"Oh you must swing that way," Hoon chuckled. It wasn't a sound that made Taehyung comfortable. "you must be here for Jeongguk then?"

"Uh yeah.." Taehyung answered, still a bit confused.

"What will it be? So far, we only have a few goodies on the brochure for Jeongguk, but I can assure you we'll be researching more ways to spice things up.

"Uhh sir... Where is Jeongguk right now?"

"Oh he'll be finished in about," Hoon looked as his wrist watch for the time "five minutes or so."

"Woo! That was great." A tall man in his mid thirties walked down the stairs as he zipped his pants up and got his wallet out from his back pocket.

"Oh spoke too soon!" Hoon whispered to himself.

"How much?" The stranger asked.

"That'll be sixty dollars." Jeongguk's father replied.

"Here's seventy, he's just that good."

They all pay, Taehyung thought.

Both men laughed as Taehyung stood there utterly flabbergasted.

Taehyung.. Please hurry.. I'm tired I can't do this anymore. -

"Alright, you're up son! You can go on up and let Jeongguk know what you like. You're the last of the day so treat him right." Hoon let out another chuckle which put Taehyung even more on edge.

Taehyung glanced at his phone and tried to surpress lashing out at Jeongguk's father. He didn't want to jump to conclusions as to what was going on, he was just going to let Jeongguk tell him on his own.

"Where's his room?"

"Upstairs on the right."

Taehyung ran up the stairs two steps at a time and barged right into Jeongguk's room.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung deadpanned as he witnessed the latter curled up on his bed

"Taehyung, I'm.. I" the younger couldn't even finish is words before he burst into tears causing Taehyung to sprint towards him and hold him. Jeongguk flinched at Taehyung's touch but soon enough sunk into his warmth, this is what he longed for. Someone to hold him is what he loved the most.

"Jeongguk what's going-"

"Please... Don't, let's just stay like this for awhile okay?"

Taehyung nodded and just caressed the boy in his arms.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

•comment•vote•

What a trash ending lmao I'm so sorry I've been gone forever and my excuse is I just have a lot of shit that I can barely handle let alone write a story 😂