1

The loud ass alarm screeches making us all groan.

"Get up inmates, it's time for another day in hell", i hear a voice over the intercom.

I get quickly knowing i barely have time to take a shower before the beasts attack.

I wait till the guard unlocks my door and i dash to the showers. I cleaned myself up and went into the kitchen for breakfast duty.

"Put on your hairt net inmate and start getting the the food and trays ready for these women", Mrs. Marty says.

I roll my eyes and start to get the food and the trays ready. Breakfast was eggs, bacon, and cereal.

We used to serve sausage until we caught some bitches using them as dildos.

Ugh

Overall i wouldn't say it's my dream food but I cook it so i dont really care.

I see everyone grabbing their trays. My best friend Mi was helping serve along with some other people.

I got some food for myself and went to sit with Mi and Hakaley her name is Kayley but they add the H and the A to her name.

So basically her name is Horny Ass Kaley or Hakaley for short.

"I heard we have a new guard coming in later today", Mi smiles

"Mi, remember last time you said that, we got a 45 year old man who was far from hot", i said

"Come on, i thought he was kinda cute. Plus Angela was the one talking about it.", she says innocently

Ugh Angela, the only prisoner who has slept with almost every guard. She has added almost 2 years to her sentence for that.

"Oh no wonder", i say eating my bacon and rolling my eyes.

A few minutes later the familiar voice came over the intercom.

"Breakfast is over inmates so all of you go back in your shitty cells or go outside for air. Then think about your crimes and cry".

Everyone moans and we all get in our cells one by one, like who is gonna go outside? The officers lock the doors and walk away.

-5 hours later-

"Get tf up inmates, it's time for lunch", the voice screetches.

Mi our cell about an hour ago to prepare lunch.

We wait till the guards unlocks the door to our cells.

We dash in to get lunch which was a nasty ass meat product sandwhich and Doritos which is my favorite chips.

I even asked Mi to get me about 10 bags of them. She met us at the table and we ate the chips. She told me some new person made the sanwhiches cause if she was in charge of the food we would have chicken, fried rice, noodles, etc.

"Ok kids, lunch is over meet us outside we have a new officer we would like you to meet", a new voice said.

Everyone got up and threw our trash away and went outside to meet the officer.

I didn't want to meet him at all so i stayed in my cell.

Minutes later i hear women who are older than my mother saying "I'll let him have his way with me".

I smiled at their comments knowing their pain.

So i know he's a he and he's supposedly hot.

I guess I'll have to meet him at dinner.

unedited