Prologue

-----------------------------
(F/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/C) Favorite Color
(Italics) Thoughts
(Bold) Author's Note
----------------------------

Over the past few months Max and I have gotten closer... but not close enough. Ever since we've moved in we have become more open, however... I still haven't told him the things my ex had done to me. I don't feel right telling him that just yet. But after the incident, it's been calm.
And work is coming along great, the guys have been working really hard and I'm proud of them... I really am... but. I feel out of place, I shouldn't feel that way I know. But how can I not feel that way. I stopped making Youtube videos and my channel has decreased IMMENSELY. It's all been to weird, I guess.
But I don't want to stress the guys out. So I act like I'm just focused on my editing, and I am. It's hard to explain. As I sat at my desk sipping my coffee(tea etc.) John knocked on the door.

"Hey (F/N). We were going to do a video and wanted to know if you wanted to join in. Adam and Max bailed, and we wanted to know if you were willing?" John had been one of my best friends ever since I moved here three years ago, so how could I say no?

"Sure let me just finish the last few touches on this video and we are good to go!" I smiled cheerfully at him.

John had a pinkish tint to his cheeks as he nodded and walked away. I shrugged it off thinking maybe he was catching a cold again.

•••••••••••

After I finished up I walked to the area where they were doing a Do Not Laugh challenge. After a bit I dominated and won, undefeated I might add. After every one had left it was just John and I.

"You haven't told him yet have you?" He whispered loud enough so I could hear.

I shot him a heated glare, "No... I can't, not yet. It's still to soon. For me that is. And you only know because I have known you for four years. I've only known Max two. And we just stared dating and... ya know, I just don't think I'm ready." I hugged my body trying to shrink away into an abyss of nothingness.

"Let him, in... just like you did me. Please (F/N)." John looked into my (E/C) eyes and I melted a bit and nodded.

"I'll tell him when I feel like it. Just not now. And I know we had something... but I have to let go John. I can't keep holding onto you. We can still be friends, that's what I told you a year ago. And I still mean it. But I care for Max... I need him. Don't make me regret keeping you in my life." I said walking into my office.

Once the door was closed I slid down the door feeling trapped, once again.

---------------------------------------------------------
I am so proud of the first chapter to Forgotten Tears. If you haven't read the first book Rude Can't Describe Me, then go read that. Anway I hope you enjoy it!

Love ya!

-Scattered_Memories

♡♡♡