Isaac imagine for @-kiwi-wolf-

#6

You and Isaac haven't really spent much time together and you were really starting to miss him. So you got this great idea to surprise him when he got home from lacrosse practice. Momma McCall let you in as she was on her way to the hospital for her late shift. You quickly made your way to Isaac's room and got undressed. You sprayed perfume on yourself and got into Isaac's bed covering yourself up with the blanket. After about 10 minutes of waiting you heard the front door open and you swear your heart was beating a hundred miles a minute. You heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the door and then the door swung right open. You blushed in embarrassment because not only was Isaac standing there but so was Scott. Scott looked between you two and quickly excused himself to his room. Isaac closed the door and turned to you. "Is there any reason why you're naked in my bed?" "I-I just wanted to surprise you." You said not looking at him too embarrassed. "I'll just go." You said going to grab your clothes but was quickly stopped by him climbing ontop of you. "No I liked your surprise." He said kissing lips. These led to a make out session and you know where this leads too ;)