You rolled your eyes and giggled but responded.

Sure :) should I still dress nicely?

Robert responded back.

Not if we're just going to a diner :P

You smiled. Sort of relieved you didn't really need to "dress to impress" even though you really weren't dressing up to impress Robert. So you decided to put on your sweatshirt and leggings. Even though it wasn't cold out at the moment, you knew it would be when you two left the diner.

Around 6:00, Robert knocked on your door and you immediately answered it, ready to go. The two of you then headed over to the diner.

As you got to the diner, you both were seated instantly. As you looked around, you noticed lit up ceilings and a small disco ball that was spinning slowly around the room.

"Sorry I didn't pick out anything fancy." Robert said. "Unless you wanted to spent over $100 for each meal."
"Oh god no..." You giggled. "I don't even have $100!"
"Yeah." Robert chuckled. "Neither do I."
"This place looks a lot cooler anyway..." You said.
"Totally..." Robert nodded in agreement.

After ordering your food, you two talked some more. You both talked about how you two could both communicate with one another by DM on Twitter, phone and by skype. So, with that being said, you both exchanged numbers. To confirm that Robert sent the text to the right number, he sent you a text:

:P

You smiled before texting back

;)

"Awesome, I actually sent it to the right number!" Robert grinned.
"Uh oh, you sent messages to the wrong number before?" You asked.
"Well I decided to be an idiot and delete my friend's messages from the day before and I completely forgot that I didn't have his number saved, but I thought I remembered it." Robert explained. "So I typed in the number and decided to send the most inappropriate message to him, and... I got a text saying wrong number and that I needed therapy."

You laughed. He seemed like the kind of person who would do that.

After a few moments, you both got your food. You didn't talk much because you were too busy eating. After getting done with your food, you decided to talk some more before ordering dessert. After having dessert, you two got the bill.

"I've got this." Robert said.
"No, we're both paying something." You said.
"No it's my treat." Robert said. "I'm the one who suggested dinner because I wanted to treat you to it, because it's our last night in Seattle."

You smiled, a little bit of emotion running through your body. You didn't want your weekend in Seattle to end, and you didn't want to go home. You wanted to stay here forever and be with Robert.

As you two left the diner, you both walked back to the hotel.

"Thank you..." You told Robert. "For everything this weekend."
"No..." Robert said. "Thank you for surprising me and letting me spend time with you."
"I actually surprised you?" You asked. "Even though my surprise went terribly wrong?"
"(Y/N), as soon as I saw your face at the hotel, you gave me the surprise of a lifetime." Robert nodded. "That's something I probably won't ever forget."

You smiled, blushing slightly.

As you two made it back to the hotel room, before you went inside, Robert spoke again.

"What time do you have to leave tomorrow?" Robert asked.
"My flight leaves at 10." You responded.
"Oh..." Robert said. "Mine leaves a little later than that..."
"You don't have to worry about coming with me to the airport or anything if that's what you're thinking." You said.
"No, I want to go." Robert said. "I probably should go anyways. My flight leaves about an hour after yours."
"But you'll be stuck at the airport for like an hour." You said.
"I'm sure I'll be alright." Robert assured you.
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"Totally..." Robert nodded.

There was a moment of silence before Robert laughed, which made you laugh.

"Is that going to be our catch phrase now?" Robert asked.
"I guess so, if you want it to be." You responded.
"I like it." Robert claimed. "It's simple and assuring."
"Okay then," you said. "Then that's our catch phrase."

You two decided to part ways and go into your hotel room. You decided to pack out your clothes you would wear tomorrow and pack up everything else so you didn't have to worry about it the next day.

You then laid in bed, but didn't fall asleep right away. You couldn't stop thinking about the fact that tomorrow, both you and Robert were going to go back home, to the way it was before you two even met.

But you knew it would feel a little different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is so long! I didn't want to have two extremely short chapters!

More to come soon!
~Jackir30