Chapter 3: On the train

--Katniss pov--

We are about halfway there now on our train I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES i HAVE DONE THIS IT FEELS LIKE FOR EVER with Haymitch sleeping of his boos and peeta at home with gale and me with this new kid...Percy Jackson...I do often wonder about him whi is he really for example and where is he from? Anyway like I was saying Were in the train on our way to the Capital again unfortunately but hey what can you do when your as famous as me huh, All of a suden I hear a noise behind me a scuffling of feet i whip around and notch a arrow and point it directly at the chest of......

                                                                     --Percy pov--

"what are You doing in my private quarters percy jackson?" she said that last part with so much venom I almost collapsed " You should not be here you....you...."

"what Katniss, you what? hmmm I think I can tell what you want to call me but I can also see in your eyes that your hoping that i will scoop you of your feet an-"

"I AM NOT HOPING THAT YOU INBESEAL"

"-and kiss you but unfortunately for you I have a girlfriends Annabeth Chase you will meet her soon I think Katniss You know the girl from district 4 that also just appeared..there are 12 of us here all together katniss me annabeth beckendroff connor and travis stoll clarisse katie and many more who you will meet......"

"What are you taliing about?! you a saviour or something?"

"Not a saviour just a child of Posiedon...."

"A child of whom?!?!?!?!"

"you heared me" I said while now re caping my sword " I doubt you know the ancient greek gods though do you?"

"the ancient greek gods? never heared of them" she said greek like Gweeeeek as if it was a foren language

"I thought as much..."

"What is that weapon that changes into a pen by there what are those necklase and tatoos for?" she had many questions and I had to explain allmy adventures and me being a greek and roman Demi-God it took ages although at least im safe I have Anaklumos Or Riptide in english as my weapon and i have annabeth...

                                                             --Annabeth pov--

I don't want the sun to get in my way

As I have searched for you throughout night and day.

I still remember when you whispered in my ear,

That romantic verse that made me tear.

You made me laugh, you made me cry,

Falling in your love was worth a try.

You stole my heart with your real cute eyes,

And my heart surrendered to that sensitive guy.

Your love has filled my heart with sunshine,

And all I want is for you to be mine.

I want to be the girl of your dreams, and to be the girl for you,

You will always be mine and I will always love you 

I miss percy it is true But i will see him to....I hope......

-Rachel pov (Back at camp half blood--

"THE HAVE ARIVED EVERY ONE THEY ARE SAFE AND WELL WE WILL SEE THEM SOON i HOPE" I screamed it so no one missed anything i was saying

chirion looked please...but for how long i wondered