eight: back to school [EPILOGUE]

Ashton and Luke waited for their friends at the entrance of the school, chatting and laughing. Christmas vacation was over and the students were coming back from their homes. The boys had spoken to their families through the Owl Mail and told them the news about dating.

Their families were happy and laughed at it since the boys seemed to hate each other. Ashton's brother even sent them condoms and he's 13 years old.

Luke kissed Ashton's cold cheek and smiled when the boy started blushing. He intertwined his fingers with Ashton's and laughed.

"I like you."

"I like you too, Lucas."

They heard whistles coming and saw it was their friends carrying their own suitcases with Hogwart's symbol on it. Calum was grinning while Michael just changed his eye colour multiple times.

"What's with the colour changing?" Ashton asked.

"My uncle taught me, isn't it awesome?!" Michael said, changing his eyes and hair to purple "Now it can match my hair!"

"He did it the whole way, Lovegood didn't even come to talk to us today. What's with the hand holding?" Calum said, smirking while Michael took a sip of his pumpkin juice

"What? Can't I hold my boyfriend's hand now?"

Michael spitted his juice and started coughing. Calum tapped his back while the boy tried to gain strenght to realise what really was going on. It wasn't that hard actually - Ashton and Luke holding hand and being all touchy is not a thing you see everyday but it's rather obvious. They could be just friends that are touchy but it was more than that.

Michael started smiling at the two of them and closed the bottle, putting it on his bag. They started walking to the castle with Luke and Ashton helping carrying the bags.

"You know, I knew this would eventually happen but I didn't think it was soon." Michael said, laughing "I always said you were head over heels for him, now you may call me Hermione Granger."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows "Why Hermione Granger? You're not a woman or important."

"I'm the wisest of my- oh God they said there would be new cakes at the dining hall I have to go!" with that Michael ran inside the castle, leaving his bag on the floor.

Calum sighed and carried Michael's bag. He put a spell on the bag so they could fly and didn't have to carry them, going inside and leaving the other boys alone. ("I'm a wizard and if I want to Wingardium Leviosa the fuck out of this then I will.")

Luke turned to Ashton and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, kissing him slowly. Ashton carressed Luke's cheek and smiled into the kiss, kissing back. It was slow and sweet, Ashton's glasses didn't even bother anymore when they were kissing since Luke got used to them. He likes Ashton in glasses, he looks cute and cuddly (especially when he doesn't bother to fix his hair correctly).

They had been all over each other for the past weeks. Their friends found it funny since they seemed to hate each other's guts and now are kissing and cuddling like their lives depended on it. Good thing they both live in London, it meant that it wasn't so hard to see each other.

Besides, it was a good thing they learnt how to use Floo Powder, it meant that they could appear in each other's houses whenever they wanted to see each other. Maybe there would be some noise but it was okay. Making plans for summer also was okay because they were confident their relationship was going to last.

THE END.