Chapter 10...

He yawned as he woke up, his whole body feeling warm and healed in ways he couldn't explain. The hotel room was a fire with a late afternoon light; the silver lining of the canopy above the bed was a warm silver. The sheets were rumbled and gathered around his waist, his clothes and a females clothes scattered around the room. Suddenly, a female sigh reached his ear and he looked down to find his girlfriend, Hermione Granger, sleeping soundly in his arms. Her hair was a complete mess, resembling the nest she had when she was younger. Her eyelashes brushed her cheek bones, light freckles dotting the top of her nose. Her lips were rosy and slightly swollen from the night before. Draco Malfoy sighed back into the bed, his mind revisiting the passion filled night.

    He gently placed Hermione down on the bed, the cotton sheets cold and soft beneath their bodies. Hermione sighed, tipping her head back and baring her throat to his dark gaze. He leaned down, his hands trailing over her body as his lips touched her neck. Hermione's hands fell to Draco's hips, her fingertips slipping beneath his shirt to trace the muscle there. Then a small, sharp feeling of pain erupted from Hermione's neck and she gasped, bending her head farther back into the pillow. Draco's teeth grazed the spot he bit lightly.

    Draco's fingers pulled suddenly at Hermione's shirt, ripping it from her body. Hermione gasped again as her warm skin was blasted with the cool air of the room. Thankfully she was a witch or she would have been very pissed at Draco for ripping her shirt. Draco pulled away from her neck, trailing soft kisses down her chest and in between her white, cotton covered breast. Hermione grasped Draco's shirt in return and he sat up when he felt her tug on the material. Hermione followed behind him, sitting partly on his lap, and took the shirt off. Draco's hands ran up her back to the clasp of her bra and quickly undoing it, the straps falling from Hermione's shoulder and arms slowly and making her shiver.

    "This is something more, isn't it, Draco?" Hermione's voice broke through the sound of their breath.

    Draco looked at her, his silver eyes melting in her chocolate spheres, "Yes," and he leaned over her causing her to fall back on the bed, "There's something I need to tell you," his fingers ran through her hair as he brought his bare chest against her own, "The reason I broke up with you on Graduation," Hermione stared at him intently, "I was going to propose to you, Hermione, but I received an owl from someone. I have no idea who, but they had to be a Pureblood. They threatened your life," his thumb ran over her cheek bones soothingly seeing light tears forming in her eyes, "I had to protect you, even if that meant breaking your heart. I'm sorry, Hermione."

    Hermione shushed him, her hands running through his blonde hair, "Shhh, Draco. It's okay. I understand, even though I can protect myself, I understand. We're here, now."

    Draco chuckled lightly, "Oh, I know you can protect yourself," his fingers rubbed up and down on his nose.

    Hermione laughed, too, remembering the punch she threw at him during their third year, "You did deserve that, you know."

    Draco teasingly kissed her lips, "I did deserve that," and then he kissed her hard, Hermione kissing him back just as hard.

    Draco's hands then resumed their dance and trailed down her sides, making her shiver again, to her jeans. He quickly undid them and pushed them, along with her underwear, down her hips. His lips taring away from hers, he sat up again and pulled her jeans off, taking her worn out Converse sneakers and socks with her. She lay bare before him, her breasts round and about a handful. Her stomach had a slight bump, but he didn't care, he preferred woman over girls trying to fit in. His gaze fell to her child bearing hips and finally to the dark nest of curls at the apex of her legs. Hermione sensed his eyes and slowly she recoil her legs closer to her body. Draco's hands ran up her legs, pulling them back down on the bed. His lips traced an invisible trail up the insides of her thighs, "Don't hide from me. Never hide from me," he glanced up at her as his lips hovered over her entrance, "You're beautiful," and the way he said it was as if he was saying a pagan prayer, he wanted his goddess to hear his words.

    Hermione gasped as his lips touched her curls and the soft flesh beneath, her hands digging into the sheets. Draco pushed his tongue forward and licked her, his tongue coated by her essence. His lips then traveled up her stomach, her skin covered in scars from the war, and met her lips. Hermione opened up willingly to his probing tongue and felt her body jolt with pleasure as she tasted herself on his lips. Draco's hands, meanwhile, traveled to his own pair of jeans, along with his boxers, and he undid them, letting them slid down his thighs to his knees. He kicked them off, his ears catching the light sound of them hitting the floor. Draco settled himself back down on Hermione, his length pressed against her entrance. Hermione moaned in his ear and his hands grasped Hermione's hips.

    "Ready?"

    "Yes," she hissed.

    Draco pushed into her, Hermione's back arching into him as he slid into her and Draco gave a loud, breathy gasp. It had been far too long since he last had her and since he got her back, he didn't want to let her go. True, this wasn't exactly how sex was the first time a dating couple did it, but they were different... Hermione was different. He moved slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of her slick, inner walls clenching around him and her nails scratching down his back. He enjoyed the way she mewed as he kissed her neck, her shoulder, and her lips. He enjoyed the way he gripped her hips as he made love to her body. Hermione's legs wrapped tighter and tighter around his hips as her body grew more and more ridged. He could feel his own body doing the same thing and he quickly whispered a contraption spell on Hermione before they forgot. Not that he didn't want to be the father of Hermione's children, it was just too early and he had too many secrets to tell her. He would have to tell her about him being the Ghost Rider and the Shadow and tell her what happened at the bar truly, but they had time. He hoped they had time, at the least.

    "Draco," Hermione gasped and then she came undone in his arms, her hips meeting his wildly. He looked down at her face. Her lips were in the shape of an 'o' and she blinked wildly, her brown eyes wide with pleasure. She was absolutely beautiful and he would tell her every day.

    He could feel his end coming closer and closer, more warmth pooling his abdomen as he slid in and out of her. Hermione, recovered from her climax, moved her hands up and down his hips. She leaned up and kissed him, literally taking his breath away for a moment and made him breathe harder, "It's okay, Draco," she whispered in his ear, "Let go."

    He gave one more breathy moan and he spilled into her with a gasp of pleasure, his hips pushed against hers. Hermione pulled him closer with her legs, wrapping her arms around him, and bringing their lips together once more.

    Draco sighed, once again, a small smile, now, on his face. He would admit last night was the best night of his life. He couldn't remember a night when he felt so happy and free from the world. Hermione stirred in his arms and looked down at her, their eyes meeting. She gave a tired grin, her eyes wide from sleep and darkness.

    "'Morning," she moaned and stretched lightly.

    "'Morning," he responded and pulled her closer to him. Hermione leaned up on tired limbs and kissed his mouth, morning breath not cared. Her hands cradled his head as she kissed him, his hands coming up to rest on her lower back. She pulled away and Draco gave her a dazzling smile, "This certainly is a very good morning."