I pulled into the driveway and took the food out of the passenger seat, climbed out and locked the car doors. As soon as I walked up the path to the front, Arizona had already opened the door for me, with her infectious, glowing smile. I smiled back and kissed her on the cheek as a greeting. "Sorry if you were expecting me a little earlier, I stopped at a meeting," I said, placing the food down on the dining room table.

"Oh, no worries I had to go drop Sofia off at Callie's, she wanted to switch nights and I told her that was fine by me."

"Aw, okay. Well then, dinner just for us two?", I asked, pulling out a chair for the blonde to sit.

"Yes, indeed," she remarked, pulling her golden locks to the side, exposing her bare neck and shoulders as she had already settled for a loose tank top and jogger sweatpants for the night.

I walked around the table, kicked off my black boots and put down my bag and keys on the table, and pulled out the chair opposite from her. I sat down, pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail and removed my jacket, exposing the low cut top I had chosen to wear that day, partially because I was feeling great and wanted to feel sexy, and partially because I was running out of normal clean clothes.

I pulled the food out of the bags and the plastic utensils that came with it and Arizona and I started eating and making small talk about how the day has been and cracking jokes about any and everything. Soon enough, we finished our food and just sat sharing stories and laughing and tearing up from how much we were laughing.

Then, Arizona said, "You know, I don't think I've been this happy just having Chinese takeout with someone in a long time."

"Well, I'm glad I made this enjoyable for you," I said, smiling and looking into her eyes for a drawn out amount of time, and her, head resting on her hand, leaning on the table, smiling back at me, chuckling lightly, still recovering from our fit of laughter.

After a long moment of staring longingly at one another, I noticed her avert her gaze down at my chest, I looked down to see what she was looking at and noticed my low cut stop had exposed the lace from the top of my bra. I looked back up at her, feeling myself blush, and suddenly felt a rush within me. Tonight was going to be the night.

I bit my lip slightly, her piercing blue eyes still staring into mine. We kept eye contact as I began to slide the straps of my shirt down my shoulders further exposing my black lace bra. I did this slowly, dragging out our eye contact until it was interrupted by me finally pulling my shirt over my head and holding it up with my left hand. She continued staring me down and I saw her eyes growing impatient. But I wasn't going to speed anything up. We had waited this long, why not wait a little more?

I dropped my top onto the floor and put both elbows on the table, holding up my head with my knuckles, engaging in a bit of a staring contest with the woman seated across from me. I smiled at her and giggled a bit before saying, "So, you know how I have been waiting to engage in anything new while I've been taking care of myself?", I asked with a smirk.

"Mhm, you wanted to take things slow," she responded, trying hard not to peek down at my chest. "Well, this might go without saying.... but I'm definitely ready now," I said with a seductive tone. I leaned back and slid my chair away from the table. I reached up and pulled my hair out of the loose ponytail and snapped the elastic around my wrist. I placed my hands on my thighs, sliding them open slowly and whispered to Arizona across the table, "Well... what are you waiting for?". Arizona stood up and stepped around the table slowly, and got on her knees right in front of me, placing her hands on either side of my waist.

She looked up from my pants button to my torso, then my bra, my neck and finally my lips which she looked mesmerized by. The blonde leaned in and whispered against my lips, "I'm so glad I was patient," before colliding our lips in a heated kiss. I almost forgot what it was like to kiss her, lips soft and sweet. Her teeth grazing my bottom lip and her tongue dancing with mine.