Away From Neverland

Start from the beginning

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"Well I don't remember you being miserable in that kingdom." Peter stated.

"Did you stalk me?" I asked, narrowing eyes.

"No, I didn't."

"Then how would you know? How would you know that I wasn't looking for an escape route from my horrid fate of living. If I can't be normal, then I want to be free." I countered.

"Damn you for being stubborn." Peter grumbled.

"But you love it." I stated, smirking at him.

"Yes, I do." Peter agreed.

Can he say that at our wedding? I need help.

Our feet hit the ground and I saw our destination. A huge tree stood with thick vines cascading around it. It was truly marvelous, but also carried a dark aura.

"This is where the magic happens." Peter stated, taking out a Pandora box that held Rumplestilskin.

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising a brow; A trait I got from Peter.

"This is the trap. At least one of them is going to pick it up, then out of nowhere, this tree will trap them." Peter explained, placing the box on a log.

"The trees going to trap them? Are you on drugs or something?" I asked, narrowing my eyes as if I were interrogating him.

"What are drugs?" Peter asked.

"Never mind, they don't have dealers in Neverland. But how is a tree going to help us?" I continuing to ask, confused on how some Demon-Angel tree is going to help us.

"It's a magic tree. It's been on Neverland from the beginning. The vines specifically are what's going to help us. They move, they grab their prey, and trap them." Peter explained, using hand gestures.

"That's a pretty awesome tree." I commented, lightly laughing.

"It is a very awesome tree. Now come on, they'll be here any minute as I know that they will come around here soon." Peter stated, intertwining our hands and leading me to the bushes.

I knew that electricity feeling from the beginning was something real.

We crouched down and waited for them to appear. It didn't take to long as we heard rustling from behind the bushes, next to the magical tree. A light gasp escaped Regina's lips as she stared at the box in surprise.

"Look......" Regina almost whispered, staring at the Pandora box.

First time she quit yapping and complaining, being the bossy bitch she is. Excuse my French.

Snow or Mary-Margret, whatever she wants to call herself, set her bag down with a smile. She quickly began making her way over to the box.

"Careful, Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason." Regina explained warily.

"Its David's only way home. If we're not going to we're stuck here-"