Chapter 1 - Try For Me

Ellie POV

2 WEEKS! THAT'S HOW LONG RAMOND HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE A LOST PUPPY!

Clint and Nick found it rather amusing and what's annoying, my wolf wants him so I'm trying to hide the pleasure he gives me.

"The bond just only gonna get stronger..." Clint said not looking at me as I hid in his room. He was reading his 'book.'

More like a porn magazine.

"It's bad enough his smell makes my panties wet but please!" "You hate that word and please don't say that I can smell it on you" "Shut it Clit!" "Least I don't have a clit that desperately wants a Alpha fingers rubbing it" "Oh you went there" he seemed pretty proud of himself. I decided to tackle him down making him drop his 'book' and I was right! that horny bastard!

"Better get off or a very protective Alpha gonna kill me"

"Not if I kill you first" I threatened.

"Ellie?!" Ramond was calling for me.

I groaned falling on my back.

Nick came in. "C'mon Luna, Ramond wants you" "Don't call me that!" I whined. "Well once you leave this pack house you're gonna hear it from our pack members just warning you" he put his hands up in surrender.

And that's when Ramond appeared. "Can't you of just killed me like 5 seconds before I was your mate?" "No" he growled pulling me up off the floor and dragged me out of Clint room. "Where are we going?" He didn't respond instead he dragged me to his office and slammed the door shut pinning me against the closed door.

"For god sake Ellie avoiding me only gonna make our bond stronger and our needs worse" he calmly said taking deep breaths. I just rolled my eyes. "Sit down" he ordered releasing me as he sat in his seat.

I sat down crossing my legs and arms. He just stared at me, when I gave him the satisfaction of staring back, his blue orbs darkening into lust.

I raised an eyebrow at him before clearing my throat. He closed his eyes shaking his head.

 He closed his eyes shaking his head

"Right.." he just sighed.

"Ellie" My wolf purred hearing our name slip off the tip of his tongue.

I mentally gagged at her.

"I know you can be a pain in the ass! But can you at least give us a shot? and if you don't like it then we can reject it. Simple!"

Oh I wish it was that simple Mr Alpha!

"Why should I? Before I turned 18 we were at each other throat. The only thing that's change is the bond and that's the only reason you like me" I shrugged.

"I can't help it and you know that! If you would grow up and stop being a child-" "THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE A LUNA?" I yelled. "YOU START ACTING LIKE ONE" He yelled back as we both stood up breathing heavily staring at each other.

You can feel the tension build up in this room.

I sat back down in the chair slouching. Ramond took a seat burying his face in his hands where his elbows was leaning on the desk letting out a stressful sigh.

'He needs someone Ellie...'

Mentally rolling my eyes I couldn't  believe I was going to say this.

"Okay" I mumbled. His head shot up as his eyes lit up to that. He smiled for the first time at me.

"Thank you..."

How hard can being a Luna be?