Interview

Imagine Annabeth in a room sitting on a chair like in a interview and the rest of the cast waiting off on the side.

"So Annabeth what is Percy like when he's asleep?" The interviewer asks.

"Well, for one he drools in his sleep, for two he farts in his sleep! Like every night. The only time he doesn't is on Halloween, for some risen. Last of all he snores as load as the ocean, I mean seriously Percy," Annabeth complains.
Percy starts sobbing.
"I'm sorry honey!" He cries as the room starts flooding up.
"Percy stop crying or your going to cry a river!" Annabeth yells as she and everyone else but Percy starts swimming up. Percy is just at the bottom crying.
"NICO YOUR HIS COSIN DO SOMETHING IM DROWNING!" Annabeth yells.
"WE ALL ARE DROWNING AND YOUR HIS BOYFRIEND YOU DO SOMETHING!" Nico yells back as his head gets dunked in. Poseidon and Hades appear.
"Percy stop crying!" Poseidon orders and Percy cries more. Hades makes fire appear that makes the water turn to steam.
"Your going to the underworld with me," Hades says. Percy looks at his dad.
"Yes you are," Poseidon says.

This was inspired because my sister bright up that she thought I was asleep and then I farted an it scared her. And then I said something like 'Percy does it' and then me and my sister acted it out her being Percy and the reporter and me being everyone else...
-Hollyleaf81