"Jacob, Jacob, I think I might-" as she said it, he pulled out of her unexpectedly, stopping her as she was on the brink of her orgasm. "Why did you do that?" She panted, only she couldn't help but smile as she saw the devilish look in his eyes. The sexual tension between them was higher than ever, and she threw herself at him again, lunging for him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He chuckled as he noticed a purple bruise where he'd sucked at her neck, and then suddenly turned her around so that she was facing the desk. He bent her over across it, and Connie bit her lip as she didn't know what to expect. Thinking that he was probably going to try her arse, Connie was surprised when slipped himself back into her dripping heat, but this time he was able to get deeper than he was previously. She succumbed to a small whimper, spreading her legs further for even better access, and he reached forward to massage her breasts as he pushed forcefully into her from behind her. Honestly, she'd really needed this - to be taken control of - and she was more than pleasantly surprised by his confidence. Jacob grunted as he pushed into her again, moving his hands down her body to grip her hips tightly. She let out a series of high pitched moans, her breathing getting heavier, and soon she found that she had to grip the sides of the desk to control her orgasm. That was another thing that surprised her about Jacob - he took much longer than some men did to reach his climax, so they were able to do it simultaneously. He continued to push into her during his orgasm, which filled the condom, and this set off her own release. She collapsed against the desk, panting heavily, but he instantly pulled her up and swung her around into his arms, and encased her in a tight, protective hug.

"Are you ready to tell me what was wrong?" He asked, after comforting her for a few minutes. "Because I don't like seeing you upset, and I don't believe what you told me before." She sighed a little before deciding to tell him, and took a deep breath, curling around in his firm arms to allow herself to look up at him.

"Jacob, I'm scared," she answered honestly. "If anyone were to find out about us, I'd lose not only my teaching job, but my career in surgery may suffer too. But if I put my job first, then I run the risk of losing you, and I don't want to stop what we have. How do I choose between two things I love?"

"Oh Miss," he sighed softly, rubbing her hair. "Do what's right for you." He was always so sincere and so selfless when he was with her, and she couldn't believe how much she loved everything about him. She had first fallen for the cocky charm, but underneath it all was a truly gorgeous man who wanted nothing more than to make her happy. And he did, with every second that they were together. Suddenly, she began to cry. She didn't even know why and she felt so pathetic, but he guided her over to a chair in the office nonetheless, sitting down and allowing her to perch herself on his lap.
"You're everything to me," he whispered as he massaged her scalp, his other arm wrapped over her body to keep her warm. She continued to sob gently, until eventually she fell asleep, cradled in his strong arms.

When she woke, she was surprised to still be in his arms, and as she looked up, she realised that he was looking down at her lovingly. He had a look of sadness in his dark eyes, and she wondered why - she didn't want to hurt him. As she moved back to look at him properly, he smiled at her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I could watch you sleeping for hours," he whispered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She was flawless - her body was toned and fit perfectly against his, and she had the softest cushioned lips. Her eyes were exactly as the cliché romance novels would describe them — light blue swirls that mimicked the ocean, and her hair seemed to fall perfectly down her body without her having to try.

"How long were you watching me?" She chuckled, and as he had to move his arm to look at his watch, she felt herself become a little cold.

"Only an hour and a  bit," he smiled, and she smiled weakly back, reaching up to kiss his lips and place her hand gently across his cheek.

"Sorry for all the crying," she laughed eventually. "You didn't sign up for this."

"Woah, Miss, I signed up for you. That includes everything: tantrums, crying, time periods where we don't see each other... I'm in it for the long run, Miss." She chuckled, sitting up in his lap and placing her hands either side of his head. The pair of them were still naked, apart from her shirt that was just thrown across her shoulders, but she soon got rid of that.

"Thank you," she answered, reaching over into Jacob's bag which was on the desk, into the pocket where she knew that he kept the condoms. Pulling one out,  she kept the foil packet between her teeth as she moved her hand up and down his length a little. He grunted as her delicate hands wrapped around him, moving sensually in directions he didn't know could feel so good.
"Just for the record," she whispered, as she climbed off his lap and knelt on the floor in  between his legs, looking up at him seductively. "I don't have tantrums." He tried to chuckle but he was silenced as she took the foil packet from her teeth and put it instead in her cleavage, directing his attention to her beautiful breasts with the packet glistening between them. She kissed the tip of his penis, before taking the tip into her mouth and sucking delicately, using her hand to stimulate the bottom. She continued to tease him, licking up the sides and massaging his balls with her tongue, until he was completely solid, and his erection was painfully throbbing for release.

"Please," he panted as she licked the side again, and she felt herself getting wet as he begged for her. Deciding she needed to hear him begging more, she teased him further, until he tossed his head back and cried out loudly.
"Miss, please, miss," he grunted, and after having heard him again, she decided to take pity on him and climb back on top of him, after pulling the condom down his length. She sat back on his lap, kissing him passionately, taking her tongue in through his parted lips and colliding it with his, wrapping them around each other desperately. His hands moved from her waist to clasp her arse, and he pulled her hips towards him to show her what he wanted. Oh, she knew. Positioning him beneath her, she sank down onto his hardened length, letting out a high pitched scream as she did. The sound went straight to Jacob's groin, and he tried to push up to meet her, but she insisted on taking control by holding his hips down.

"You don't have to call me 'Miss'," Connie panted breathlessly as she pulled herself almost completely off him, before sinking down again and repeating the action, getting a little faster each time. "But I don't mind if you do."

"It's hotter," he breathed, and she giggled. It did add another element of excitement to their relationship, and the sudden realisation of the fact that she was screwing a student sent a desire deep into her abdomen, making her cry out in sheer pleasure. She didn't know what that made her - surely it should have warned her off, but she found that it just aroused her even more. Sinking down on to him again, she decided to speed up the pace, and it didn't take the pair of them long to collapse together, reaching their climaxes almost simultaneously.

"You're perfection," he sighed as the two of them were pulling their clothes back on, and he pulled her back into his arms to kiss her.

"You're not too bad yourself, Jacob." The two of them smiled at each other, and Connie ensured that the coast was clear before she pulled Jacob out of the office and into her car, so that she could drive him home, as he'd missed the last bus. It was a long drive, but she didn't mind, and the two of them chatted aimlessly about things, giggling together. He made her feel like a teenager all over again, and whilst she was only nine years older than him anyway, the age difference was barely noticeable when they were together.