Chapter 9

A/N

Hai~!

Sorry I don't update very often..I just try to think things through before I write them. At least you guys know I'm putting my very best into each of these chapters!!

Bai~!

Garroth's POV

....

......

..............................................

A/N

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!!!! UUUUUUGGH!!!!

*bangs head against table*

THINK, TIGER_LILY!! THINK!!

*bangs head more*

Nope. Nothing.

*sighs*

Sorry for exciting you guys. I guess I'll have to think of something...

Meanwhile....I'll write a new book. Check it out!! It's gonna be called...Unwanted!!

You're still here? Ugh...I guess I can give you a short story while I'm here..

Once, there was a beautiful fairy named Red. Well, actually, her name was Rosalina-anquestabelle. But everyone called her Red, since she had bright red hair, and her wings had a faint tinge of red on the edges. She was a fire-fairy, yet, surprisingly enough, her best friend was a water-fairy. Her name was Misty, and she had light blue hair, with bright blue eyes.

One day, Red and Misty were going to the store to buy supplies for their science projects. They were walking along the food aisle, when they noticed something....there was a sign on the door of the store that said, "The world is about to blow up."

Then the world blew up.

The End.

A/N

DON'T TELL ME THAT STORY WASN'T BEAUTIFUL!!! IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE WORLD!!!

Zane's Regret (Zanemau)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें