Chapter 8

Laurance's POV(A/N You ready for this Branchy?)

As I walked down MyStreet, I thought about what I was about to do. It was evil. It was crazy. It was taking advantage of Aphmau. It was perfect.

I walked onto Aphmau's front porched and realized that my plan probably wouldn't work if she actually knew I was in her house. I sighed. I guess I'll have to sneak into her room.

I saw a ladder and used it to get into her room. She wasn't in there, luckily. She was probably somewhere else crying about, ugh, Zane. How dare he leave her? I wonder if he knows how much she's hurting. And its been a week already! She's still sad about him?! And stupid Garroth used that as an excuse to hang out about her! Well, good thing Zane's my next target.

I walked up to Laurali's crib. He was a spitting image of Zane when he was sleeping. Disgusting.

I grabbed the knife I had in my back pocket and stared at it. Hmm...should he be awake? Or should he die while he's sleeping? Meh, I don't want him to cry and alert Aphmau, so I'll let him sleep.

I held up the knife, about to stab him, when he woke up. He looked at me like he completely trusted me. Heh, that was a bad thing to do baby. I started to lift up the knife again, but then Laurali said something.

"Unkie Laurwance? What doing?"

I can't do it. I can't kill a child! He's just a kid!

"Time for lu-LAURANCE?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT KNIFE?!?!" I turned around to see Aphmau. "Get. Away. From. My. Child." She grabbed a baseball bat and started to walk up to me. Well, dammit. I've got a mother with a bat protecting her child from me.

"I'm. Just. Gonna go now." I said, inching toward the window.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" She yelled and started charging me.

"AAAAHHH!!" I jumped out the window onto the ladder and then jumped off that, Aphmau on my heels. I ran down the street, trying to escape the beating I was about to get.

Garroth's POV

I heard screaming and looked outside. "Hey! Dante, Travis! Come here! Look! Laurance is getting chased around by Aphmau!

"I wonder what he did?" Dante asked, and Travis came in.

"Hey! Look! Now she's beating him up with that bat! This is hilarious!"

A/N

Okay. Put down your chairs. I'm not the one who wanted Laurance to be evil. That was BranchyPie's idea. Not mine. I only did because she really wanted it to happen. So go beat HER up with chairs.

Peace!

-TigerLily~Chan