Chapter 7

A/N By the way, thanks for 200+ views!! I'm so excited!!

Garroth's POV

"Dada?" 

Oh my Irene..what do I do?!?! This isn't  MY child!!!(although, I wish it was..)

I looked over at Aphmau, who was giggling. "Oh, Laurali, Garroth isn't your father! He-" Aphmau looked over to where Zane had been, only to see that he had disappeared. "Zane?" She asked, looking around. No answer. "Zane?" She asked again, seeming to grow more concerned by the second. 

"I'll look for him downstairs." I said, heading down to the living room to look around. He wasn't in there either. Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside, and then I heard soft sobbing. I opened the door to see-

"Zane?" He was sitting on the steps with his head in his hands, and I could hear him crying softly. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, sitting next to him, putting my arm around his shoulders. "Go away." He mumbled through his hands, and scooted away from me. 

"Zane, are you-" 

"I SAID GO AWAY!" Zane turned around and screamed in my face. I got a glimpse of his red eyes and tear-streaked face before he turned away from me, mumbling, "You should go make sure your son's okay." 

"S-Son?" I asked, confused. Was he talking about Laurali?

"Yes. Your son. Laurali. You should go check on him." He glared at me, and I could see the rage and sadness he was experiencing through the look on his face. His appearance was worse than I thought it'd be. His eyes were red and puffy, his face streaked with tears. His mask was askew and I could see his bad eye through his messy hair. 

"Zane, you know he's your son. I-"

He looked down as if he hadn't heard me and said, "He deserves better than me as a father anyway. He shouldn't have to feel torn between a father-figure he loves, and an actual father he hates."

"Zane. I-" I couldn't think of anything I could say that could reassure him. He looked at me for a second, and then got up. "Tell Aphmau not to expect to see me again. I don't think she'll mind."

He walked away towards his house, not looking back.

A/N

THE FEELS!!! Sorry, I'm just having feels at the moment. AAAAAAAH!!! 

*cries*

Why did I write that!?!?

*tries to type a writers note, but is too sad to do so*

WAAAAAAAH!!!

*sniff*

P-P-Peace.

-T-TigerLily~Ch-Ch-Chan..;~;