Chapter 6

*Skip 6 months, cause Tiger Lily's not creative*

Aphmau's POV

I was sitting on my bed with Zane, admiring Laurali. His eyes had changed color, and now he had big green eyes, which Vylad had been, um, really excited about.

~Flashback~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! HE HAS GREEN EYES!?!? YAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Vylad yelled, running around my room like fangirl that's ship had just sailed.

"Yes, Vylad. Now please, stop running." Zane said, looking annoyed. "Come on Zane...are you mad that Laurali doesn't have YOUR eyes?" I teased him, and he sort of just looked away, blushing. Meanwhile, Vylad was still running around the room.

~End of Flashback~

I realized that someone was knocking on the door. "I'll get that." I said to Zane, walking out of the room. I opened the door, and Garroth was there. This wasn't a surprise, he had been coming over a lot, since Laurali was born, actually. He had really bonded with Laurali, and he seemed to have gotten over me and Zane...unlike Laurance.

"Hey Aphmau!" Garroth said, breaking me away from my train of thought.

"Hey Garroth! What up?"

"I was wondering if I could hang out with Laurali."

"Oh! Of course! Come in!" I stood out of his way, and he walked in, immediately going to my room. I followed him in. "Hey Laurali!" Garroth said, picking him up and spinning him around. They both started laughing. "Aww! Garroth! You're so good with him!" I said, admiring how well Garroth cared for him. "It's easy once you get used to it!" He answered, sitting down. "Whose the cutsie baby-pie? You are! Yes you are!" He continued talking to Laurali like this for a while, until he went to sleep.

"Well, guess its time to go, huh?" Garroth whispered, looking up at me. "I mean, you don't have to Garroth..." I whispered back, and added in a quieter tone, "but I don't think Zane wants you to stay." I glanced over at Zane, who'd been lost in thought for a while, glaring a Garroth every so often.

"Yeah.." Garroth answered, and stood up to put Laurali away in his crib, but when he put him down, Laurali opened his eyes, and innocently said, "Dada?"

A/N

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! TIGER LILY WILL LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER, CAUSE SHE CAN!!!! Heh, I mean...Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while...I've been busy. BUT, rest assured, I will try to update more often. Once again, sorry!

In addition, make sure to check out.....

BranchyPie!!!! Also, make sure to check out my other friend....

McNugget_Senpai!!! Both of them are awesome!!!

Peace!

TigerLily~Chan