I thought. . . [Part 3]

Start from the beginning

"So, me, Candy and G-Grenda always have sleepovers together...! A-and makeovers and laughing..." Mabel trailed off. You smiled softly at her and gave her comfort and strength. 

"Mabel, don't cry. It's okay."

"...b-but it's my fault you're a-alone!" She protested. "I-I've never been... I've never been... a good, bestfriend to you."

"It's all in the past now, Mabes. I'm alright." Tears were in the corner of your eyes but you still smiled.

"N/N, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you and your brother, too."

Mabel's attention went to the last part of your sentence. "So, you forgive Dipper?"

"Yeah, absolutely. After all, it's no use on hating him for breaking promises when I'm about to die anyway..." you coughed again. Mabel let you continue, rubbing your arm slowly, in a comforting way. "And I can't go to Dipper's wedding... tomorrow and can't meet his... beautiful wife."

"No, Y/N! No! You're not gonna die, you're going to live! Live with us!" Mabel pleaded.

You shook your head, "No thanks. I can't be your burden anymore."

"But you're not! Not ever. Just please, stay alive!"

You looked down and think. It is a good idea, since Dipper had to move out and you'll be living satisfied and safe with the Pines family and Mabel.

Even pet her pig, Waddles.

You answered whole-heartedly and were sure of your response.

"O-"

You were cut off by pain erupted on your chest. It keeps on banging and hammering.

Your heart is giving out.

Your breath was ragged, heavy, short. Eyes wide in panic and you clutched your chest to calm it down, but it's not working. Mabel took a hold of this and stood up, called for the doctor or nurse to come and save you.

After that, she immediately held your hand and started crying.

She was talking to you calmly and keeping you awake, but the doctors pushed her out. You still had the strength to tell her something...

"W-wait... I-I need to talk to... Mabel!" You declared.

She ran to your side and found your cold hand again, rubbing your arm up and down. "Y-Y/N... don't give up on us...on me."

"M-Mabel, I need to... give you s-something."

She nodded, and you continued. With all of your strength, you reached for the large F/C book on your bedside table. You gave it to Mabel. She looked at it and gasped lowly.

"Here... t-take it."

"B-but Y/N, I--"

"Mabel, just. take it."

She nodded and looked at you. You plastered your last geniune, but weak smile, "Say hi to Dipper for me..."

Mabel smiled, but suddenly faltered.

"N-n-no! Y/N!"

"Goodbye... Mabel..."

"No!"

✖✖

Mabel exited the hospital gloomily, still carrying the F/C book you gave her before your heart stopped. <\3

She flipped the page on the first one.