Chapter 18

Melody's P.O.V.

"Hello there, Melody. It's been long, yeah?" A deep ugly male voice boomed.

"Y-you? H-how did you g-get my number??" I know it's lame, he's done it a lot of times before, but I couldn't say anything else. I was petrified.

"Oh honey, we have our ways..." Tears started streaming down my face.

"Wh-what d-do you w-want???"

"Your life."

"But wh-why?"

"I see you've gotten along well with some Irish singer, eh?" He completely ignored my question and said, with an evil laugh. How did he even get to know that? I didn't even step out of this house on this whole month, except for the hospital. But at that time too, we made sure nobody saw us. So how??

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO HIM! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME BUT LEAVE HIM!" I was bawling my eyes out.

"So if you want to keep that cute guy and his friends safe, get into a flight and come back to your home city, right now. I'll tell you what to do later after you get here. And mind you, if you do anything funny, you're friends will very well end up in the cemetery!" He said, with an evil laugh and the line went dead. I fell onto my knees. Why did I have to take Niall's help?! Why did I even met him in the first place?! WHY?!?!

I curled up into a ball. I wish I never went to that park that day. I wish my life was normal again....

That's it.

This time I'm letting them end me. I can't bare this pain anymore. How do you expect a normal 19 - year old girl, pain and sadness unknown to her before, to fight for her and her dear neice's life?

I slowly regained myself and got up. I quickly washed my face and packed our bags. Kiara is still asleep... All my crying and shouting didn't wake her up? Wow...

I put my bags on my shoulder and carried Kiara in my hands. Good thing I went to the hospital the other day to her those awful P.O.P bandages off me. I wrote a quick note to Niall and went downstairs. That's when I realised the other boys were here too. Shit, I forgot about them. Liam saw me first.

"Melody? What happened? Why are you carrying all these bags? And why are your eyes all red? Were you crying?" His face was full of concern.

"Um... Liam? Could you please hand this note to Niall?" I handed it to him.

"Yes I certainly can, but where are you going?"

"Bye Liam." I croaked and walked out of the building which held so many memories, in my short stay of around a month. Away from my love. Away from the best friends ever. Away from my favourite band.

I turned around to catch the final glance of it.

Goodbye One Direction.

Liam's P.O.V.

What the hell???? What just happened? Where is Melody going? I wanted to go after her, but my legs seem to be frozen in the spot. Wait, did she leave?

Oh My God.

Did she just leave?

I ran to Niall's room and knocked his door maniacally.

"Hang on! Won't you let me wear my pants?" I heard Niall laugh.

"Niall this is something serious! Come out!!" I screamed. The door opened in a few seconds and a confused looking Niall stood before me.

"What happened Liam?" I handed him the note. "What's this?"

"Melody gave this to me and told to give it to you and she..... left."

Niall's P.O.V.

"Melody gave this to me and told to give it to you and she..... left." Liam said. My brain seemed to stop working for a second.

"L-left?!" I says and opened the note. It read...

Dear Niall

Hate to say goodbye, but have to. It's been wonderful spending time with you. You're the best. It breaks my heart saying that you might never see me again. But I will never stop loving you guys. Thank you for everything.

Love,
Melody.

WHAT?!?! WHY DID SHE EVEN LEAVE? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

I did what my heart told me to in that moment.

I dropped the note and ran for my love.

Liam's P.O.V.

After Niall read the note, he immediately dropped it and ran. WHAT?!?!

"Niall! Wait! Whe-" he was out of my sight before I even finished my sentence. I picked up the note and read. My eyes went wide as I read it. WHAT?!?! I ran after Niall, but was stopped by the boys.

"Hey Liam? Where are you running to? We saw Niall running too... where are you going?" Harry asked.

"Lads get into the car. Quick."

"But why?" Louis said.

"JUST GET IN!" I screamed. They did as there were told, and I started driving. I was driving quite fast, trying to reach Niall's car.

"Woah mate, calm down. Why are you in such a hurry?" Louis said. I handed him the note.

"Read it."

I saw their faces going pale as they read.

"What the hell??" Harry said. I didn't say anything. I don't even know where Niall went, so I made a wild guess and drove towards the airport. Soon, I saw Niall's Range Rover. I didn't lose track of him. Finally we reached the airport. The boys have been quiet since they read the note. The only thing running in my mind is,

Why did Melody suddenly leave?

A/N : AND BOOM! The rollercoaster ride begins my marshmallows! You guys don't even know how excited I am!!!! I have a lot to tell you.

First, any Niall girls out here who still didn't get over the fact that he got a new girlfriend? And that too not a celebrity. A normal girl. Niall always said he would date a fan and he has waited patiently for these 6 years and finally found his girl. I somehow feel he's found 'the' girl. I don't know. I feel like I can't think about him the way I used to anymore. I feel like somebody took him away from me. I will never be able to imagine those scenarios with him in my head again. But i feel happy for him, though. He's found his girl. Hope she'll not break his heart. *wipes a tear away*

And also, today's my school's 26th birthday!!! *sings happy birthday to my school* As much as I hate some of the teachers in my school, I really love my school. This is the last year of ours there, and I almost tear up on the fact that we're gonna leave the school. But we gotta move ahead in our life. Change is the only constant. I'll never forget the friends and memories that this school offered me. Never... :')

Woah, I did speak a lot today. I'll shut up now.

Wait! I forgot to tell you one thing.

I'm thinking of changing my uploading routine. Would you like me to update twice a week? ;)

I'll shut up for real now.

Vote, comment and share!

I love y'all!

Tejaswee