#39

My impaitence grew as I sat waited for Mark. I couldn't keep in my excitement in much longer. I saw a few people walking in from the flight; I instantly shot up from my seat and looked around. I knew it couldn't be that hard to find Mark, he was the one with the red hair.

I finally saw him but I knew he didn't spot me yet so I ran in his direction and he saw me just in time to get his arms ready for me to go into them. I held onto him tight as he wrapped himself around me.

His head snuggled into my neck. "I don't want to let go." He said.

"You don't have to." We can just go back go my place the whole way like this."

He laughed. "That's perfectly fine with me."

We managed to step out of the airport still holding onto each other until we got to my car and we gave up because our arms became tired.

"Did you have a good flight?" I asked him as I helped him put his stuff into my trunk.

"Yeah, I did. I slept most of the time."

"The jetlag for you's gonna be rough."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I can see it now." He said, closing the car door and buckling his seat. He kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look even more beautiful in person."

I giggled, "Ditto." I started the car, "God, I can't believe I'm next to you right now, seeing you in person. It feels so strange."

"Yeah..but it also feels so right."

"Yeah it does. I'm so happy."

"Me too." He agreed.

"We've been together for not even five minutes but I feel like I've known you forever."

"I know right? Again, feels weird-"

"-But feel right?"

"Yeah...I can't wait to get to your place."

I chuckled. "Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"Because.."

He placed his hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I know this is suppose to be very sentimental and all but we're like..touching each other."

I took my hand off his cheek. "You totally just ruined the moment."

"I knew I would." He laughed out; his hand still remaining on my thigh.

-

FINALLY!! :')