How to talk to spirits

Have you ever met a spirit? No I'm not necessarily referring to a ghost, by spirit I mean an otherworldly energy being, a being made up of energy. They are visible to some but invisible to most, there are all types of kinds of spirit visitors. Some come to earth as tourists, others live here, a few hide here, and some have pocket realm homes here. To name a few there are Pooka's , carnivorous man eating Shape shifting beings from Ireland. Many Vampires live here, yes some do eat humans, but it's a myth that they just drink blood, they eat the whole human not just the blood, and you can't be turned into a vampire your only born one. Mermaids don't usually live on earth but a few do, only a couple live here maybe four or five, they live in the watery depths of the ocean, the rest only occasionally visit but mostly stay in other finer more advance water realms. ExoTernals are a species unique To earth, they are the gods and goddesses of every animal species in existence, there is one of each species and they are considered the first of every animal clan. They are shapeshifters who have an animal form and a human form, most died of with the extinction of there clan, and the rest fled this dying realm, there very rare and very few scattered across the universe. Dizzy Dazers have there realm floating in the sky above Mississippi, the flying hawk ram humanoids do not leave there realm, but a few manage to escape if there lucky.
Anyway if you come across a spirit, you can talk to them using one of these methods.
- if you are a medium, a witch, or a psychic you can talk to them telepathically by giving them permission to communicate with you through your thoughts
- if your not a talented telepath then you can use a pendulum, take a crystal pendulum and then ask your questions, swing in circles is yes, swinging back and fourth in lines is no.
first find out if there is a spirit there, find out its name, then summon it and ask away. If your nice and there not shy they will answer most of your questions
-channeling/automatic writing
Get a piece of paper and a pencil, clear your mind, and tell the spirit to channel a message through you. Mis likely your mind will resist letting the spirit just write what it wants, so try to keep calm and keep telling your mind to just go with the flow, and let the spirit write to you.
-if you are a truly powerful medium, witch, or are a variant yourself you will problem see and hear spirits just as easily as you see and hear humans, so you just have to find them and talk to them.

!WARNING! DANGEROUS BEINGS
-!Pooka's! I have a friendly pooka who is my best friend but he dose not get along with his family and for good reason, they are tricksters who lurk in the treetops hunting there pray, humans. Preferably children. There most well known for there giant 6ft bunny form that inspired the Easter bunny, and there terrifying giant dark horse form. Don't engage with these creatures, and run for your life if you meet one. They are shapeshifters who take many forms, from sheep, dear, pigs, cows, Bulls, horses, bunnies, to humanoids. There eyes are big and Amber, with transparent black flecks and rings or obsidian blue around the center pupil.
-!some vampires! Duh, just don't go looking for them there bad. Pretty much just steer clear of any man eating spirits OK. Yes some only eat large game like elk, but they still crave human blood and flesh, and if you discover even the large game eaters or even the scrawny tints that just eat small game in the forests, they will kill you to protect the secret. So just don't talk to them if your human
-!demons! No just no, don't ever talk to them, don't ever look at them, don't ever think about them. They live far away in a hectic city where there at war with humanity for trying to enslave demons, and it's just NO. JUST NO! Don't bring this chaos into your life, they are a lot of work,
-!ghosts! Don't do it, it's not worth it