[54] OTPC (#25 Gazing Into Each Other's Eye)

Since I'm into the Miraculous Ladybug Fandom, I've been wanting to start a book. The only thing is I don't know if it should be a One Shot book that will consist all the 4 ships. (Marichat, Ladynoir, Adrienette, Ladrien) or a full on book. It would be a Marichat book or a Ladynoir/Adrienette

Garroth POV
"Laurence I give up. I'm never going to be able to win Lady Aphmau's heart. I'm such a mess around her. I can't help but to blush when I look at her"

"Aw come on Garroth, I may love her but I don't like to see you give up that easy. Your strong and winning a girl's heart isn't that hard" Laurence sets her sword behind his back and I sigh

"Easier said than done. Just go and win her heart. She's right there" I turn my head to where Aphmau is licking flowers and he smiles

"Wish me luck bro"

I nod as I look at him walk over to her. Laurence taps on her shoulder making her look up. She flashes him a bright smile and I kick the gravel as I hear him ask her the question.

"Will you do me the honors and be my girlfriend?" He smiles and I frown

Aphmau gulps and I see her look into my eyes. I lock my eyes looking at her copper eyes. She locks her eyes with my clear blue eyes and I give her a small smile. She slowly turns to Laurence and frowns.

"I'm sorry but I love another person" She grabs her basket and runs off into the forest

Laurence walks back to me and in two his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry"

"Go get her"

I nod running after the beautiful Lorde. She stops at a lake and sits down throwing a rock in the clear water. I walk up to her from behind and pull her hair behind her ear. She turns around smiling and I sit beside her.

"I can't say I didn't see you reject Laurence. Why did you?"

"I love someone else. Laurence is an amazing guy but he doesn't have my heart"

"I see" I look down at the lake and see the fish swimming

"Garroth. Why haven't you came to my house? The boys miss you and I do too. You used to com everyday and now you don't. What's wrong?"

"I'm heart broken. I thought you loved Laurence and seeing you two always together hurt my heart. I love you Lady Aphmau and I will keep my feelings even if you love another"

Aphmau lifts up my chin making me stare into her eyes and she smiles. She locks her eyes with me as she says what's in her mind.

"I love my head guard. I love the guy who make my sons smile. I love the guy who puts a smile on my face all the time. The one who is most loyal to me. The one who I see every morning"

"Lady Aphmau I--"

"I love you Garroth" Aphmau smiles and keeps her gaze on my eyes

"I feel the same way towards you Lady Aphmau. I've waited to hear those words come out"

"I love you! I love you! I love you!!" She repeats and I chuckle

I love you my dear...