[51] OTPC (#22 Meeting Each Other)

NOOOOOOO! I JUST FINISHED EPISODE 26 OF MIRACULOUS LADYBUG AND IM SO SAD! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEASON TWO!! Okay my small rage is done. Onto the story!

(P.S I didn't really have an idea of how to do battling at each other's side so I just made them meet each other. I hope you guys don't mind)

Garroth POV
"No I don't want to see anyone! Can't you see I'm hurt!"

I shut my door furiously and flop myself onto my bed. I groan into my pillow as I hear a knock on my door.

"Garroth. Azura wasn't the one for you anyways! She was always up on other men behind your back. I don't see why your sad! She didn't love you!!" Laurence opens my door and I lay my head on his lap

"But I loved her!! I gave her everything! My love, the money, my fame! Its just not fair!!!"

"She was a gold digger. When you stopped giving her money and fame she vanished! Garroth how could you loved a cold hearted person like her!?"

"Laurence you don't understand love! Last time you were with a girl what happened! She died and now your alone!!"

Laurence pushes me off him and sighs. He looks at me one last time and I feel guilt start to form in me

"If that's how you saint to be Garroth then beat it! I'll be in my room when your temper wears off"

Laurence closes the door and I pull my hair in frustration.

How could I say that to him!? I'm such a bad friend.

I stand up walking into my closet. I pull out a black shirt and start to button it up. I leave it unbuttoned low and I walk into my washroom looking at myself in the mirror.

Look at you! Look what one girl did to you!! You thought she loved you and now at you!! Your a pathetic mess.

I ruffle my blonde hair and head out my door. I knock lightly on Laurence's door and I hear shuffling inside.

"I'm sorry Laurence. I didn't mean it! Your my best friend and I'm terribly sorry"

The door opens slightly revealing Laurence's pastel blue eyes and he sighs letting me in.

"Apology accepted. Why are you dressed up?" He asks looking up and down at me