[6] Making Out

Garroth POV (13+)

I close the door behind me and place the cupcakes on the counter. I walk around trying to find Aphmau but she's nowhere to be seen.

"Aphmau?"

I ask knocking on the door to her bedroom. My hand turns the door knob and I see her sitting on her chair looking into the vanity. I see her reflection and smile at the beauty before me.

"Looking fine Aubly" I say smirking and she turns around

"Garroth? What are you doing in my dorm?"

I watch as she stands up and comes closer to me. My heart starts to beat quickly and I grab her hand kissing it.

"Happy Birthday! How old? Thirty-four ?"

"Yah! I'm only eighteen!"

I scan her up and down and grab onto her waist. Aphmau freezes at my touch and leans in toward my ear.

"I suggest you get your hands off me before I make it impossible for you to have babies with a woman" I smirk and lean down towards her ear

"Try me Aubly"

She tries to get out my grip but fails miserably. I chuckle and pick her up heading her towards the south wall in her room. She wraps her legs around me for support and I lean towards her ear again.

"I'm not going to lie. I came here to do a dare but seeing you today has me feeling a special way"

Aphmau's breathing stops and I chuckle. I trace one of my hands down her side and she instantly comes closer to me.

"I thought I wasn't your type" She mocks my words from yesterday

"I guess I was wrong. Stupid Laurence thinks he's going to get you before I do. I believe I have you trapped under my charm" I grin and she giggles

Her small hands cup my face and we stare into each other's eyes. I watch as her pupil dilate and how the caramel color in them are surrounded by a ring of orange. Her lips softly touch my nose in a sweet manner.

"You wish! I just wanted to congratulate you on winning the swim race yesterday. It was really impressive to see your arms move in that way"

"Are you sure you weren't staring at my muscles?" I ask with a sly smirk

"Oh you have muscles? I guess I didn't notice under all the fat on your skin" Aphmau starts to giggle and I lean towards her ear

"For a small girl you sure do a lot of talking. It's really setting the mood off"

"Wha--"

I cut off her sentence as I make our lips meet. Her hands instantly travel to my hair and I grip onto her tighter making sure to not let her fall. Aphmau's chapstick starts to become a taste that slowly starts to make me addicted. I separate my lips from her and Aphmau frowns gripping her legs tighter to me.

"Your leaving so soon? It's my birthday after all" Her eyes start to sparkle and I take her into my arms bridal style

"I have a few more minutes to spare before the boys start to suspect something" I answer back letting her fall on the bed slowly

"I want you here though," Aphmau pauses letting her fingers crawl up my chest "How about we say you and I watched a movie since Katelyn was gone and I had no one to celebrate my birthday with?"

"Consider this a present. Girls would pay thousands of dollars to have this happening to them. Your quite lucky Aubly"

"I sure am aren't I?"

I smirk looking down at her. She pulls me down letting our lips crash into a much heated kiss. I kiss down her jawline to her neck. She smiles squeezing her eyes as I kiss her in a soft spot. I go back onto her lips but instead of accepting me her hands go under my shirt. Slowly she pulls up my shirt but at mid way we hear a sound. Let's say more than a sound. A voice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Katelyn screams coming into the room

Aphmau immediately drops my shirt and looks at her best friend. Katelyn comes closer to us and pushes me off Aphmau. I start to blush as the blue head helps Aphmau up the bed.

"Please don't make it awkward!" Aphmau exclaims blushing

"Oh ho ho ho! This is not a situation where teasing is going to be left out. So Garroth or may I say Mr.Cocky, what was your intention in those thing? I mean what if I hasn't came in and you two, you know"

"Oh my Irene Katelyn" Aphmau whispers letting her face become even more red

"We knew what were doing Mrs. Valcrum!"

"Oh no! Don't bring Travis in this! How about we make a phone call? Sounds great doesn't it?" Katelyn takes out her phone and presses on a contact

"Hello" Laurence's voice says from the screen

"Guess to what I just walked in?"

"Mmm Travis with another girl. Did he get tired of Lucinda already?"

"No you doofus! I just found our best friends eating each other's faces off"

"Garroth!!!!!" Laurence shouts

Katelyn smirks and ends the phone call after saying bye. I get off the bed and do my best puppy dog eyes at her.

"Let me stay here tonight please! Laurence is going to kill me!"

"Not working on me and no! Get out my dorm!"

I frown and walk out the dorm. I walk to Travis's dorm and knock on the door. He comes out with a smile and hugs me.

"I heard"

"Amazing kisser!" I comment thinking of the chapstick

To Aphmau :
What chapstick do you use?