I am The Stargazer

Welcome to my book, a glimpse into my world, my mind, and a piece of my soul. This book is very special to me so please be very careful with it, I know it is just pixels on a page, but treat it kindly, listen to its soft delicate crinkled non existent pages and smell that wonderful old book smell that lives in your mind.
Hello I am Stargazer, I'm 15, and I'm not human. Now most people at this point would think huh, this person's crazy, or huh this is not a true story. And to tell you the truth I wish you where right darling, your so lucky if you can read my book with disbelief. You don't know what I'd give to be as unaware as that. Thank You dear reader for reminding me that there are many different realties out there, and that not all can see what lurks under the surface.
Like for instance me, most people look at me and see just another teenager. They don't notice that my eyes change from golden amber to blood red, they don't notice that my nails grow fast and long for a reason, they don't notice when my teeth grow sharp and pointy. Of course no one suspects the shy outcast to be Wolf, no one expects that someone who sits hunched over doodling all day in class, might be off racing through the Alaskan Wilderness at night. No one knows my secret dear readers, except you.
Know please do what you will with this information, believe me or don't believe me. I did not write this book to be judged or ridiculed, I wrote this book to help those out there who have found us. Found the variant. Have seen the wolves golden Amber eyes glowing in the shadows, the vampires bloodlust, the dragons hidden den. I am here for the ones who have found themselves trapped in the world of odd predicaments and parchment paper. The lost. The lonely. And the variant.

And so dear reader, I leave it to you to decide. If you are in need of the secrets hidden in this book. Be warned, if you are seeking harm upon the innocent oddities of this earth, you will find no help in these pages. You shall only find angry spirits spiraling out of the words to haunt you.

If you are here for help though, you have found a haven. Look through these secret caravans of canvas, and find your spirit, for they are kind and loving and only here to help.
-Stargazer