~Prologue~

''There's blood on your lies
Disguise opened wide
There is nowhere for you to hide
The haunting moon is shining
I'm running with the wolves tonight''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette was known in her village as Little Blue Riding Hood.

Her village was under the authority of King Gabriel, or a least used to be. His rule lived on though.

He had one major rule. Don't ever go past curfew. It was said on every poster to every speech.

Ever since she was little,Marinette always went passed curfew to wander through the dark forest to see the stars. She would stay out for hours, mapping the constellations and playing with the forest critters.

When Marinette grew older, she learned the dangers of disobeying the king. She made sure she was never caught. Her grandmother made her a coat as dark as night. It matched her hair so she can blend in with the dark forest, so she won't get caught.

This night was a little different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isn't it a little to be wandering in the woods?Miss." Chat Noir said as he comes out of the bushes.

"I was just leaving.'' Marinette said before meeting the eyes of this person. She was intrigued.

'' It's dangerous out here. I best be going'' Chat Noir said looking at her eyes. He could get lost in them forever.

'' I thought you said were leaving?!' Marinette said

' I thought I was.'' He said deciding to stay for a while.

Things could get interesting.