twenty four (^_^)☆

Start from the beginning

then, luke ran in with an envelope in his hand. "guess what my brother just sent me!"

before anyone could really ask, he tore it open and pulled out... a usb port? oh wait, no. it was a juul.

"are you serious, you got a juul?" harry asked, "those are so unhealthy."

his critique had gone to deaf's ears because luke had already slid in a mango pod & took a hit, "someone else try it."

"can i try?"

harry looked quizzically at louis, "you want to try it?"

louis shrugged, "why not?" harry rolled his eyes, mumbling something about cancer and cigarettes. louis paid no mind to it.

luke handed him the juul and louis took a tiny puff of the flavored vapor - and doubled over in a fit of coughs.

"Jesus - why does that hurt so bad?" louis grunted - his eyes watery and his voice scratchy.

luke assured him," you just gotta get used to it, kid."

louis slipped back into his spot in harry's lap and watched as other people attempted to hit luke's new juul. it was funny to watch, but not to feel.

calum got bored pretty quickly, so he invited louis to go upstairs with him. he wanted to paint his toenails because "they looked rough".

"yeah, i'll go. come on, y'all," louis said, not wanting to leave his other friends out. michael and niall smiled as followed in suit.

once they were upstairs, they all went to cal and ash's room. niall grabbed his bag of nail polish asking, "what color do you want, cal?"

"do you have black?" callum asked.

niall rummaged around in his bag then pulled out the black polish labeled "my soul".

"okay so, i really called you guys in here because i have a question," callum began to spill as niall hunched over to paint his right foot.

"what's wrong?" mike asked, sitting down next to him in his boxer shorts (which were probably luke's) and a white tee shirt.

"ashton wants to fuck and i'm totally terrified."

that statement made louis choke on his diet coke, niall to make a black streak go across callum's foot, and michael to literally scream.

"hold the fuckin phone," louis said, wiping his soda off of his chin, "you know for sure he wants to?"

"yeah we talked about it on the beach today," callum shrugged, "and don't get me wrong, i want to but i'm scared because he's the first guy i'd be sleeping with."

so the four boys sat and discussed for a good thirty minutes - helping callum and answering questions of their own. it was all nice and quiet until the door swung open and the other four guys poured in.

"what the hell do you want from me?" callum groaned as luke literally flopped on top of him, "don't fuck up my pedicure!"

"we are gonna have one hell of a night!" zayn cheered, revealing two bottles of Everclear.

(if u don't know, everclear is a brand of alcohol that will literally fuck u up)

"holy shit, where did you find that?" niall asked, leaning up to get a closer look.

"it was under the sink, not even opened!" ashton said, amazed, "you guys want some?"

"uhhh," michael hesitated, "what if liam finds out? we'd be kicked out."

"liam won't find out, don't worry," harry assured, "just have a couple shots & you'll feel amazing."

harry pulled a few shot glasses out of his hoodie pocket, and handed one to zayn, "fill'er up, please."

louis gulped, he had never seen harry drunk... he was a mixture of scared and excited. also, louis wanted to turn the hell up.

"i'll take that," louis said, swiping the shot glass out of zayn's had before he could pass it to harry. in one go, he swallowed the awful tasting liquid and made a face.

harry watched him, a twinkle in his eye that made shivers shoot down louis' spine.

it was gonna be a fun night.

-

3 hours and an entire bottle of liquor later...

niall was so bubbly and zayn was just about asleep on one side of the bed, and michael and luke were on the other passing the juul back and forth. they were competing to see who could blow better "o's".

"your o's look like fuckin zero's," luke murmured," you suck!"

"zeros and o's are the same thing you crackhead," michael laughed back.

callum and ashton were a bundle of giggles on the floor. they had been wrestling for the past ten minutes, neither one letting up.

harry has somehow lost his shirt and put it on louis, who had lost his shirt as well. harry wasn't absolute drunk, but louis definitely was.

"com'ere," louis slurred, grinning at his boy.

"what is it, love," harry said, leaning in a little to meet louis' height.

"closer," louis urged, so harry got closer.

harry chuckled, "what is it now?"

louis brought his voice down to a whisper, and he almost sounded sober when he said, "i want you to fuck me."

-

BAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER

so sorry for literally dying for two & a half years like tf is my problem

i tried to convince myself that i wasn't 1D af but i was obviously wrong bc here i am with an update

also i've forgotten what i wanna do w this story so that was just a filler

does anyone even read this anymore

prolly not oh well !!!