seven ;)

so much sexual tension in this chapter omg.

and there's a pic of grayson :o
-

"h-harry," louis moans, his smaller frame tucked under harry's as he pounds into him.

"you like that, princess?" harry said, thrusting a little harder, a little faster.

"yes," louis whimpered,"y-yes, daddy."

"m'close, baby," harry says, and then-

harry bolts up from his position. he was asleep. that was a dream.

a pretty good damn dream, too.

he tried to shift around, but a weight was holding him still. he looked down, and there louis was, sound asleep. then he notice his... problem in his sweats.

oh, jesus.

he did not have a freaky dream about louis while louis was literally on top of him. 

but he did, and it was great.

"stop that," harry scolded himself.

he slowly moved louis so that he was sitting up, then he proceeded to pick him up like a small child. he carried him up the stairs and into his bunk.

he glanced at the time. 3:28.

harry sighed, then his mind went back to the dream he had. god, louis was just so hot and petite and absolutely god-like.

before he could go any further, harry went into the bathroom.

-

"harry? c'mon, it's time to wake up," ashton said as he shook his shoulder gently.

harry sat up, wiping the drool on his cheek and slurring,"wha?"

ashton chuckled, and said,"it's friday! all we have to do is block one and two."

"shut up, ashton," harry chuckled,"go make out with calum."

ashton blushed, but walked away anyway.

harry stood up, and changed into some black jeans and a gray hoodie. it was quite chilly in the cabin today, so why not?

he walked downstairs, and saw a sleepy louis in some leggings and a large navy sweater, a very familiar sweater. like, very familiar.

"is that mine?" harry brought himself to ask, and louis turned around quicker that light. his cheeks were dusted with pink as he nodded shyly.

harry was gonna ask for it back, but then he stopped himself. the article of clothing literally swallowed the boy, and he looked so soft and cute in it.

"it's cute on you," harry commented.

"t-thanks," he said,"i would've asked, but you were sleeping."

"it's fine. i wouldn't have said no to you, princess," harry said, kissing the lad's hair.

louis hid his face by turning it away, and sighed with a small smile on his lips.

"so pretty in my clothes, yeah?" harry asked, his tall frame towering over lou's smaller one.

louis looked up, and nodded. he couldn't bring himself to say anything because damn, harry made him so jittery and fuzzy that he'd just sound stupid.

"my clothes," harry thought out loud,"only for my princess, hm?"

their faces were inching together, getting closer by the second.