twenny wann ⊂((・⊥・))⊃

(y'all make me so effin happy, i love you guys fr) like every time i read you guys' comments, I just want to write more because you guys are my lil baby angels

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"princess," harry cooed, kissing louis' cheek repeatedly in hopes of waking his baby up.

"go 'way," louis mumbled, "tired."

"aw, babes," harry said, "but i'm so bored."

"i don't fookin' care," louis growled, "lemme sleep!"

harry kissed his cheek again, and he kept pestering the boy until louis was agitated beyond compare.

"but, bab- ow!" harry sat up, and held his nose in his hand, where louis had just clubbed him.

he pulled his hand back, and saw that he wasn't bleeding, but golly that hurt.

"you deserved it," louis grumbled, before rolling over to try to go back to sleep.

louis had exposed his thigh in the process of rolling around, and harry took this opportunity to wake his boy up, once and for all.

he rubbed his hands together (like he ab to roast a nigga) and popped his thigh harshly, making louis leap up with a shriek.

"ow ow ow, that really really hurt!" louis cried as he cradled the back of his thigh, which was a sight to see for harry.

"aw, did daddy hurt his baby?"

louis shut up, and his cheeks turned a deep red, and he bit his lip slightly.

"well," harry pushed on, "did he?"

louis still didn't respond, all he did was lean back as harry leaned forward.

"answer daddy."

holy shit, louis thought.

nonetheless, he nodded.

then, he was wrapped up in a hug by a cheeky harry, who was kissing every inch of his face as he cooed, "poor baby."

"alright," louis huffed, getting louder, "alright! i'm up."

he got out of the bed, and opened the door to use the restroom and saw zayn standing there with wide eyes.

"that was kinky," zayn said awkwardly.

louis covered his face with his hands, and ran past him and into the bathroom. then there was only zee and harry.

"daddy? really?"

"ah, shUtUp," harry laughed, "like you and niall don't have a secret kink."

"not that one," zayn laughed.

louis returned to his room after he moisturized his face and plucked his eyebrows quickly.

"alright, get out," louis ordered, and both of the boys looked at him in confusion.