New School

I was sleeping well all of a sudden my alarm clock went off. "Ugh" I hit the top of it and put on this (Pic above Ik that PDH has uniforms but just pretend that they don't) i went downstairs and I saw all my three brouthers. "Hey Y/N" Vlayd said. "Hey bro" "Sis when we get there I want to show you some of my freinds" Garroth said" "Ok sounds cool" all three of us walk to school and Garroth takes me to his freinds. There was a boy with brown hair and baby blue eyes, a bluenette, and a cute short girl.

Garroth POV
"Hey guys this is Y/N, Y/N this is Laurance, Dante, and Aphmau.

Y/N POV
I was really nervous almost shaking. Garroth introduced me to all of them I said hi I'm such a nervous tone. "Y/N don't be scared their not going to bite" Garroth laughed. I playfully punched him in the shoulder I giggled. We hear the bell and we all head off into our first period.

Time skip to end of day

Y/N POV
I met so many new people like Garroths freinds and some other people. Garroth asked me if I wanted to go get ice cream in the park with Dante and I said yes. Dante tried pick-up lines on me when Garroth wasn't looking and I just giggled and blushed at all of them. I sneezed and then this happened,

Dante POV
Y/N sneezed and then I said "I would say God bless you but looks like he already did

Y/N POV
I burs red out laughing and almost dropped my ice cream. "You really think girls like it when guys use pick-up lines". "Umm yea one time I dated two girls at once. "Is that something to be proud of" "Well I guess not" We both started laughing are guts out. Garroth finished paying and after that we sat at a picnic table at the park and just talked about animae,sports,girls,boys,and BABIES
"I didn't know how it worked but Gartoth explained to me everything and I was in shock. "Woah so that's how their created?" "Yep, it's really weird"We were done eating and went home we did bye to Dante and left. "So Y/N do you like Dante?" "What the heck what are you even talking about?" I say blushing. "Oh please I saw the way you looked at him everytime  he was talking to you". I continue blushing. "You can like him but don't let him get to close to you without my permission" "I swear your just like another dad" "Well I'm kind of your big brouther so it's my job" "I know but thanks I know you'll always look out for me" We end with a hug I go to the porch. I have hip hop dance today so I go and get ready.

"Bye sweetie" mom says as I walk out the door

"Bye sweetie" mom says as I walk out the door. "Bye mom" I jogged to the dance studio and starting stretching with my freind Jennifer but I call her Jennie. "Are you ready Jenny" "Yeah"she says. We were going to be free styling today because it's our monthly tradition and the dance studio. My two coaches Mac and Rose tell us to get in a circle and start dancing one person at a time. My freind Christi starts off then Jenny goes and the I go (Cue video at top your the girl in yellow in the beginning) then Jake joins in. After that the teachers tell us to do out coreagrahed dance. This was the first time that we were doing a lyrical routine in a hip hop studio.

Everyone claps then class ends. I thought I say moms car but I say something even worse.....

Ohh cliffhanger this took forever it's 2:17 right now in the morning going to bed goodnight bubbles🙊